ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe we will have free and fair election in November?

Will the election be fair?

• Yes

Votes: 73 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 26.3%

• Total voters

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
It seems both side are complaining about the other side cheating. So what will you think if the person you voted for loses? Will you assume the other side cheated, or will you think democracy prevailed?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
It seems both side are complaining about the other side cheating. So what will you think if the person you voted for loses? Will you assume the other side cheated, or will you think democracy prevailed?

One side is right.
Other side pushed >80 court cases last election and lied about it.

One side is trying to earn your vote
Other side is trying to suppress voting.

Not hard to figure out who to vote for here.

They should have a national id and it can be used as id, driver’s license, and voting card.

Keep it simple.
At some point, in the not too distant future, everyone is going to be bar coded (new tech version), and then finally Cyborg Trump will finally get his 2nd term

I don't think anything will be rigged, I do wonder about how many people that will vote that can't or will do so illegally.

Have you ever arrested anyone for illegally voting? I don’t need to know what county you are in, but don’t recall people being arrested for illegally voting in the last 10 years or so in your county?

Do you have any credible links to show illegal voting occurs in the US on anything besides a small, scattered level? Or, is this a feels post?
There used to be a poster on here named Lone Clone. Older gentleman. Was a columnist for the Cedar Rapids gazette or similar. His stated opinion was that restrictions on legal voters were necessary to prevent the few illegal voters. In other words, hoops should be erected, even if it made it very difficult for legal voters, to eliminate any chance of illegals voting.

Thats what we are seeing with Republicans today. They want increasing hurdles to voting. At varying times calling for no early voting, proving citizenship by showing a birth certificate, shortening hours, limiting voting in college campuses. Thats there playbook.

I believe there will be fraud. Most of it will be in Dem controlled areas that would go Dem anyway so in the end it wont matter unless it is a really tight election. But like much of life, it wont be perfect and will be decided in court which is very political.

Trump gave up anyway. Harris is being very carefully marketed.

We are screwed regardless The coubtry didntbfall apart under Clinton, Obama or Trump. Im.more concerned about a million dead Iraqis, the destruction of my friends in Ukraine, and ww3.

Days of Republicans blocking voters is gone. Dem bollot stuffing wont matter.

It is amazing the responses here by 2020's losing side.

They believe in all their heart that it was fraudulent then, and will be fraudulent this November - without one single shred of verified truth to prove so.

Georgia is the most likely to have issues, but I think Trump will win legitimately, so there will hopefully be no need to test the newly granted powers of local officials.

Reactions: lucas80
There used to be a poster on here named Lone Clone. Older gentleman. Was a columnist for the Cedar Rapids gazette or similar. His stated opinion was that restrictions on legal voters were necessary to prevent the few illegal voters. In other words, hoops should be erected, even if it made it very difficult for legal voters, to eliminate any chance of illegals voting.

Thats what we are seeing with Republicans today. They want increasing hurdles to voting. At varying times calling for no early voting, proving citizenship by showing a birth certificate, shortening hours, limiting voting in college campuses. Thats there playbook.
They only want to make it "easy" to vote, for the people who will vote for THEM.
Period.

I believe there will be fraud. Most of it will be in Dem controlled areas
Except that past data indicate that this is pure fallacy.

Republican voter fraud far exceeds Democratic fraud.
And Republican voter disenfranchisement of Democratic votes is light years ahead. They only want to discount votes that don't go to them.

This is fascism, plain and simple. They (and you) do not seem to understand it, and the risks that go along with it. They're oblivious to that due to their hunger for power over wanting to actually govern.

I don't think anything will be rigged, I do wonder about how many people that will vote that can't or will do so illegally.
I live in the dumbest country in the dumbest timeline. This has always been the absolute most idiotic of the Trump "fraud" claim scenarios.

Why is an individual person going to expose themselves to all sorts of potential legal issues for one vote? What's in it for them? In the case of immigrants, people who often don't know the language or even the mechanics of voting? People that are probably so disconnected they don't even know an election is happening? But anyway, if you're otherwise not eligible to vote why are you taking this chance? And yet Trump and his idiot cult followers pretend this is a huge potential threat when it comes to the integrity of elections. Just stupid stupid stupid.

It's no mistake that almost all of the cases that come up are MAGA Republicans who are confident they won't be caught.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT