ADVERTISEMENT

Do you really believe?

Ouch. I'm the new a hole of the group. I need something to do besides working for a living (a concept foreign to democrats).

tenor.gif

How do you feel about wearing camo to church during deer season? Hunting's not work. Hunting's why god made sunday if you ask me
Never hunted a day in my life. I get everything I need to eat at the local grocery store. Plus I don't rely on any food stamps to buy my food because I work for a living.

Do you really believe the Trump supporters who got into the capitol was an organized terrorist attack? Good grief people it was a disorganized angry mob. Even the mob couldn't believe they got in you can tell that by their reactions. Do organized terrorist take selfies and post themselves on social media? Yeah some guy in a Buffalo hat is leading a takeover of the most powerful country in the world. LOL. The police barely tried to stop them. I laugh every day how people got their underwear in a knot over this. They are making up this idea of some big threat to our government just to keep out any protestors on inauguration day (a constitutional right) and to hide the fact a very small crowd would show up for Biden. Remember Trump built a wall around our country. Biden is building a wall around his government. What is he trying to hide.

Most of it was an unorganized mob. However there were people actively searching for elected officials and their offices. And evidence suggests they may have gotten unauthorized tours from members of congress and directions from members of capitol police to help them try to find what they are looking for.

A disorganized mob doesn't go actively looking for the offices of elected officials either. It's not like those offices are right there when you walk in, many of those offices are in buildings connected to the capitol building via underground tunnels and are hard to find unless you know where to look. So it wasn't all disorganized mob. There were people in there who were serious about the coup and just used the disorganized mob as their backup.

Do you really believe the Trump supporters who got into the capitol was an organized terrorist attack? Good grief people it was a disorganized angry mob. Even the mob couldn't believe they got in you can tell that by their reactions. Do organized terrorist take selfies and post themselves on social media? Yeah some guy in a Buffalo hat is leading a takeover of the most powerful country in the world. LOL. The police barely tried to stop them. I laugh every day how people got their underwear in a knot over this. They are making up this idea of some big threat to our government just to keep out any protestors on inauguration day (a constitutional right) and to hide the fact a very small crowd would show up for Biden. Remember Trump built a wall around our country. Biden is building a wall around his government. What is he trying to hide.
I like to think of Trump and company as The Whisperers in the Walking Dead and his Qanon followers and base are walkers, except Qanon and his base aren't dead and are responsible for their actions.

Wonder if there will be a parade with tanks and rolling missile launches?
No. Biden is to weak to display military force. He would shit his pants if he saw a tank roll by afraid he might have to use it some day. Or just shit his pants because he forgot where he was.

25,000 national guard members to work an event that 2,000 people are invited to. That's straight from the China or North Korea playbook.

I'm sorry, did you just say our military too large or is it just misused? If only there was some way to prevent this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT