ADVERTISEMENT

Do you really believe?

25,000 national guard members to work an event that 2,000 people are invited to. That's straight from the China or North Korea playbook.

Don't you usually jerk off to the military and fantasies of what you think is martial law?

Do you really believe the Trump supporters who got into the capitol was an organized terrorist attack? Good grief people it was a disorganized angry mob. Even the mob couldn't believe they got in you can tell that by their reactions. Do organized terrorist take selfies and post themselves on social media? Yeah some guy in a Buffalo hat is leading a takeover of the most powerful country in the world. LOL. The police barely tried to stop them. I laugh every day how people got their underwear in a knot over this. They are making up this idea of some big threat to our government just to keep out any protestors on inauguration day (a constitutional right) and to hide the fact a very small crowd would show up for Biden. Remember Trump built a wall around our country. Biden is building a wall around his government. What is he trying to hide.
You're embarrassing yourself. Did we see the same video? I saw understaffed police battle armed thugs armed with pipes, bats, and chemical spray. Besides, it won't matter after the Feds throw all those nasty butts in the slammer.
Remember Trump built a stupid partial barrier that won't stop anyone, with millions of dollars of wasted taxpayer money. Losers all. Get used to losing. Say hi to your buddies in the Kremlin, too.

I agree 100%. There were certainly some very bad actors that need to be punished. There was loss of life, so that definitely needs to be dealt with. The vast majority however, were a mob that got out of hand and went farther than any planned or thought they would.

The left acting like this is some coup attempt or some large organized event and calling it the darkest day in American history is offensive to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: mauricehawki
I believe those guys need a f’ing hobby, maybe woodworking or small engine repair , idk, maybe take up Amish trades for gods sake

Reactions: torbee
I agree 100%. There were certainly some very bad actors that need to be punished. There was loss of life, so that definitely needs to be dealt with. The vast majority however, we're a mob that got out of hand and went farther than any planned or thought they would.

The left acting like this is some coup attempt or some large organized event and calling it the darkest day in American history is offensive to say the least.
Here i thought I was all alone. Thanks for the support.

Reactions: DooBi
Do you really believe the Trump supporters who got into the capitol was an organized terrorist attack? Good grief people it was a disorganized angry mob. Even the mob couldn't believe they got in you can tell that by their reactions. Do organized terrorist take selfies and post themselves on social media? Yeah some guy in a Buffalo hat is leading a takeover of the most powerful country in the world. LOL. The police barely tried to stop them. I laugh every day how people got their underwear in a knot over this. They are making up this idea of some big threat to our government just to keep out any protestors on inauguration day (a constitutional right) and to hide the fact a very small crowd would show up for Biden. Remember Trump built a wall around our country. Biden is building a wall around his government. What is he trying to hide.
It was as organized as you stupid trumpbaggers organized can get.

Even the mob couldn't believe they got in
The only way there WEREN'T getting in was if they were shot by non-existent National Guard troops because Trump forbid them to be there prior to the entry...

It would be hilarious if OP would hop into the Biden Peloton thread and angrily denounce Biden for that--that peloton is a freaking national security threat!

tumblr_0cc2e8b39139d98034e29215f053fe58_494ed9c5_1280.gif

For a stupid opinion I sure got a bunch of you riled up. LOL. Hope your puppet president lives through his 100 day plan before Hillary or Kamala take him out and blame Trump supporters.

You got butt hurt because you didn't get an immediate response from me, even though you got an immediate response from me, and then went on some tirade. Hey Dipshit, I'm one of a handful of Republicans on this board. You just pissed your pants.

You got butt hurt because you didn't get an immediate response from me, even though you got an immediate response from me, and then went on some tirade. Hey Dipshit, I'm one of a handful of Republicans on this board. You just pissed your pants.
Ouch. I'm the new a hole of the group. I need something to do besides working for a living (a concept foreign to democrats).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT