ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still shake hands?

Shaking hands is definitely back at my work and when meeting new guys at Iowa games and Indy, etc. but I prefer not to and try to always have hand sanitizer. I’m shocked at work when guys walk out of the bathroom without washing hands.

I have had 6 colds since November and I swear they happen after I high five and shake hands going through the line after basketball games. I use sanitizer too. Religiously.
Our resident medical experts have explained many times here that face masks essentially eliminated colds and flu. If you're not wearing one every day that's on you.

Either that or your multiple covid jabs and boosters have compromised your immune system.

Several time a week if not daily. I'm not a germ phob so I never think twice about it. I've never had an awkward situation while shaking someone's hand. I meet with people at work all the time.

e4ffc779b976bd46b7c9ab21b4ccc911.gif

Yes. While I use hand sanitizer a lot, I limited the amount of mask wearing and isolation I did during COVID so I didnt harm my immune system like many did.

That said, I have had 3 colds in the past 3 years, and they all turned into sinus infections, bronchitis, and lingering cough. Saw doctors for them each time, not CoVID.

I never had this issue pre-covid. I have no idea of those are related. Because someone will ask, I had 2 COVID shots and no boosters, and I got a flu shot each year.

Yes. While I use hand sanitizer a lot, I limited the amount of mask wearing and isolation I did during COVID so I didnt harm my immune system like many did.

That said, I have had 3 colds in the past 3 years, and they all turned into sinus infections, bronchitis, and lingering cough. Saw doctors for them each time, not CoVID.

I never had this issue pre-covid. I have no idea of those are related. Because someone will ask, I had 2 COVID shots and no boosters, and I got a flu shot each year.
Good on you for not catching CoVID. Keep up the good work.

I have had 6 colds since November and I swear they happen after I high five and shake hands going through the line after basketball games. I use sanitizer too. Religiously.
Your immune system is weak because you’re a pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT