ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone here realize, other than countries with dictators, every other nation wants the stability of Biden/Democrats in charge in America??

photofunky.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Reactions: TennNole17
Democrats? I could see that.

Biden, specifically? I would not stake everything you own on a bet for that.

Anyone other than Trump? No doubt about that one. 1000000x hell yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34

Does anyone here realize, other than countries with dictators, every other nation wants the stability of Biden/Democrats in charge in America??​

Wait, so now Biden is a dictator?! Wow, how the tables have turned! I figured he was WAY too old and senile to dictate anything. Who’d a thunk it?

• Love
Reactions: BDE420
Putin, Un, XI Orban want Trump. That should tell us something.
I’m not sure about Xi Tom….

A statement issued by the director of US counterintelligence said foreign states were using "covert and overt influence measures" to sway the vote.
It said China did not want President Donald Trump's re-election while Russia wanted to hurt Democrat Joe Biden.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Does anyone here realize, other than countries with dictators, every other nation wants the stability of Biden/Democrats in charge in America??​

Wait, so now Biden is a dictator?! Wow, how the tables have turned! I figured he was WAY too old and senile to dictate anything. Who’d a thunk it?
You are a Trump voter anything cute or coy is nullified.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I 100% disagree with your nonsense. Bullshit and nope unless you decide not to vote for the easiest choice imaginable considering who he's running against.
It's extraordinarily selfish of Biden to run for re-election. He's clearly not the best dem for the job. Surely you can admit this?

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It's extraordinarily selfish of Biden to run for re-election. He's clearly not the best dem for the job. Surely you can admit this?
I operate in facts and to try and replace a candidate at this stage of the game is absolute stupidity and leaves us open to numerous risks state by state via legislation and a corrupt scotus that would absolutely side for the GOP.

You are priceless in your representation of the current democrat party. You can get your fellow liberals to disagree with you, tell you your nuts, ask if your drunk and basically make as much sense with your posts as Joe does during rallys. See todays example where they quit filming as he was completely lost as you are....

Reactions: Roncuba55
You are priceless in your representation of the current democrat party. You can get your fellow liberals to disagree with you, tell you your nuts, ask if your drunk and basically make as much sense with your posts as Joe does during rallys. See todays example where they quit filming as he was completely lost as you are....
You forgot to switch user names. Lol. Comical. The Democratic Party functions and has internal debates all the time unlike the GOP going full terrorist. Run along now.

Have you figured out yet why you earned Worst Poster of the Year?
Being right all the time and not liking being attacked all the time because of it takes a toll. Oh and more of this. How would you know this you weren't here supposedly when that occurred as well, noted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT