ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone here realize, other than countries with dictators, every other nation wants the stability of Biden/Democrats in charge in America??

You forgot to switch user names. Lol. Comical. The Democratic Party functions and has internal debates all the time unlike the GOP going full terrorist. Run along now.
Switch user names? I've had only this user name. Worked for both parties of government over forty years and enjoy watching both crucify their own. You need some education between your ears although I doubt it would help someone as stuck on liberal as you are. I switched liberal for stupid, see how that works. Don't run along as you are pure comedy.

You can always tell when he's drinking. Pretty impressive for a Wednesday night.
I believe this is true. He's just a little more unhinged sometimes and alcohol is likely the culprit. I don't rag on him about it like other posters do but I can certainly tell when it's going on.

Switch user names? I've had only this user name. Worked for both parties of government over forty years and enjoy watching both crucify their own. You need some education between your ears although I doubt it would help someone as stuck on liberal as you are. I switched liberal for stupid, see how that works. Don't run along as you are pure comedy.
Yes Rona, switch user names. Coward

• Haha
Reactions: Roncuba55
You can, I haven't drank in years. I can't tell when you ever provide anything of value. I'm sick of seeing the stupid and swooped in again. Simple as that.
You post the shit you post sober?

8QwE.gif

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT