ADVERTISEMENT

Doja Cat Tells White Fans To “Watch Their Mouths” During Scarlet Tour Performance

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Reminds me of this:

icegif-2196.gif

Doja Cat Tells White Fans To “Watch Their Mouths” During Scarlet Tour Performance​

Amber Corrine
Mon, December 11, 2023 at 10:55 AM CST·2 min read

488bc4bd72994d173e7bb07b5edf4459

Doja Cat had to make a disclaimer to her white fans while performing “Ain’t Sh*t” at a recent show during her Scarlet Tour. The song in question includes a chorus that goes, “Ni**as ain’t sh*t.”

According to a TikTok video caught by a fan, Doja told the crowd, “Watch your mouths if you’re white.”
Watch below.

The “Agora Hills” rapper has also combated racist accusations of her own in the past. In 2020, Doja publicly addressed allegations of engaging in “white supremacist chat rooms” on Tiny Chat.

In response, Doja star posted a lengthy Instagram statement going at numerous tweets “exposing” her alleged online activity. Some screenshots showed her saying “n**ger” in a predominately white video chat room and recording a song named after a racial slur.

“I’ve used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. I shouldn’t have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations,” she explained at the time. “I’m sorry to everyone that I offended. I’m a Black woman. Half of my family is Black from South Africa and I’m very proud of where I came from.”

The “Paint The Town Red” rhymer also followed up with a video denying rumors that she recorded her song, “Dindu Nothin,” to make fun of police brutality. According to the 28-year-old, she admitted that the song was a terrible idea.

“The song, however, I agree, may be the worst song in the entire world,” she expressed at the time and also clarified that the song was “in zero ways connected to police brutality or Sandra Bland.”

Reminds me of this:

icegif-2196.gif

Doja Cat Tells White Fans To “Watch Their Mouths” During Scarlet Tour Performance​

Amber Corrine
Mon, December 11, 2023 at 10:55 AM CST·2 min read

488bc4bd72994d173e7bb07b5edf4459

Doja Cat had to make a disclaimer to her white fans while performing “Ain’t Sh*t” at a recent show during her Scarlet Tour. The song in question includes a chorus that goes, “Ni**as ain’t sh*t.”

According to a TikTok video caught by a fan, Doja told the crowd, “Watch your mouths if you’re white.”
Watch below.

The “Agora Hills” rapper has also combated racist accusations of her own in the past. In 2020, Doja publicly addressed allegations of engaging in “white supremacist chat rooms” on Tiny Chat.

In response, Doja star posted a lengthy Instagram statement going at numerous tweets “exposing” her alleged online activity. Some screenshots showed her saying “n**ger” in a predominately white video chat room and recording a song named after a racial slur.

“I’ve used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. I shouldn’t have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations,” she explained at the time. “I’m sorry to everyone that I offended. I’m a Black woman. Half of my family is Black from South Africa and I’m very proud of where I came from.”

The “Paint The Town Red” rhymer also followed up with a video denying rumors that she recorded her song, “Dindu Nothin,” to make fun of police brutality. According to the 28-year-old, she admitted that the song was a terrible idea.

“The song, however, I agree, may be the worst song in the entire world,” she expressed at the time and also clarified that the song was “in zero ways connected to police brutality or Sandra Bland.”

What ever it is, it's racist as all get out.

Who would pay money to listen to this POS, rant.

I gave you three good songs. There's more. Music does well in the club. You listen to a ton of different hip-hop/dance/pop stuff when you hang out at strip clubs and the like. She always stood out, then she blew up and went mainstream and became a big thing.

Sorry for being cool.
All I know is it sounds like you spend all your time in asses and strip clubs. Cool.

RAP is CRAP for the life of me who the hell listens to that shit.
It's like anything else, some of it is crap, some of it isn't. I mean I cut my teeth on stuff from the 60s and then grunge back in the day. If you really like music, though, you're going to find good stuff in almost any genre.

Stop being so closed minded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT