ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins @ Titans

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The Mighty Miami Dolphins travel to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans today at 1 p.m. eastern.

The Dolphins control their own destiny. A win today and again next week vs. the Patriots, and Miami is in the playoffs.

WEATHER REPORT:

Hoo-boy. Rain showers likely after noon, mixing with snow late in the game. Cloudy, with temperatures falling to around 35 by the end of the game. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

I'm one of the few and rare Tennessee Titan fans from Iowa. A healthy Titan's team this year would have been a really fun team to watch, but they have rarely been healthy. Get both big WR back to full strength and Henry back, and watch out. That style is what the Hawkeyes want to be.

Ryan Tannehill “thankful” for time in Miami and has “no ill feelings”​

The Mighty Miami Dolphins travel to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans today at 1 p.m. eastern.

The Dolphins control their own destiny. A win today and again next week vs. the Patriots, and Miami is in the playoffs.

WEATHER REPORT:

Hoo-boy. Rain showers likely after noon, mixing with snow late in the game. Cloudy, with temperatures falling to around 35 by the end of the game. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
I’m a big Dolphins fan today.

• Love
Reactions: The Tradition
Looks like rain starting around 2:00 (eastern time) and snow about around the 4th quarter.

I don’t know the injury here, but not good if they are throwing towels over his leg

Dafuq is Reason talking about? I've never heard of a QB overthrowing the receiver to try and draw the flag. Sounds like a really stupid idea.

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I’m pretty sure they can just tape Pruitt’s leg up and get him back out there.

Merely a flesh wound.

Reason needs someone else in the booth to actually converse with and fill some of the dead air time.

Monday morning Big O radio show. I will see if I can find a link to this morning's Joe Rose show

2422a76c-ff42-4141-b9ad-9cadb63f99c4_text.gif

I listen to Big O a good bit during the season. Had to turn it off last week when callers were still wanting Watson even after winning 7 in a row. Miami has some stupid fair weather fans.

That town has a bumper crop of idiots. Sports talk radio down there has changed. It used to be great entertainment with angry callers after a loss. Now they don't take many calls and some hosts don't seem to take any. I tuned into Joe Rose's show the Monday morning after FSU beat UM and he didn't take any calls. That took some of the enjoyment out of beating UM.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
My favorite video clip of the Cutler era. Watch him at the bottom of your screen really selling the wildcat formation....

Told you Tua was not good at this level (not my exact quote). Miami passed up Hurts to get him. Clown organization going to make clown decisions.
Yep. They want to blame onnly Flores but lack of a good QB is a big problem. Tua just isn't the answer. That is obvious.

Yeah let's look at one game in cold and rainy Tennessee and say 'told ya'
You don't have to look at one game. He is 19th this season in quarterback rating. 15 TD to 10 INTs.

He's a game manager without a strong arm or mobility. He's basically Teddy Bridgewater.

Reactions: cmanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT