ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Officially One of the 500 Richest People in the World. Net Worth Now 6.5 Billion

Must hurt the left to see this. Now we know why he is reportedly paying the reduced 175 million dollar bond to appeal the nonsense new york fraud "case" in "cash".
Tell me after Q3 earnings come out how much this pos is worth. Be interesting to see if Don the Con gets popped for insider trading when he dumps/shorts his shares in September.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Tell me after Q3 earnings come out how much this pos is worth. Be interesting to see if Don the Con gets popped for insider trading when he dumps/shorts his shares in September.
I'm sure the same dip shits claiming he can liquidate these stocks immediately to pay the bond for his appeal with no repercussions would also unironically cheer for the SEC investigating/charging him for the exact thing you're saying. Thank you for pointing it out. That was exactly the point I was referencing but the usual suspects were unable to comprehend.

Then why does he keep trying to con hard-working people into donating to his campaign and legal funds?

This doesn’t add up.

And does being wealthier than liberals thought or hoped make Trump less of a dipshit?
The people giving money have no excuse to claim they're being conned. They're very open about it going to legal fees as part of his campaign. The people giving money don't care. They hate biden amd what they perceive as "the system" that much. I've not donated a penny to trump ever and don't intend to. But who cares what adults want to waste their money on? Hell, some use it to cut off their dicks. To each their own, right? Wasting it on politicians surprisingly isn't the worst way one can piss away their money.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Must hurt the left to see this. Now we know why he is reportedly paying the reduced 175 million dollar bond to appeal the nonsense new york fraud "case" in "cash".
we'll i'm worth 14 billion. I estimate the value of my home at 10 billion and lake property at 4 billion but I'm requesting the local taxing authorities value it around $50K

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
The people giving money have no excuse to claim they're being conned. They're very open about it going to legal fees as part of his campaign. The people giving money don't care. They hate biden amd what they perceive as "the system" that much. I've not donated a penny to trump ever and don't intend to. But who cares what adults want to waste their money on? Hell, some use it to cut off their dicks. To each their own, right? Wasting it on politicians surprisingly isn't the worst way one can piss away their money.
I don’t disagree with most of what you wrote in this post.

The point was about the irony.

And yes, it is a con job, because Trump targets the biggest imbeciles in our society. Yeah, the whole fool and his money are soon parted, but the point stands.

Reactions: sabula
I don’t disagree with most of what you wrote in this post.

The point was about the irony.

And yes, it is a con job, because Trump targets the biggest imbeciles in our society. Yeah, the whole fool and his money are soon parted, but the point stands.
Fair, but let's not pretend trump is the only politician playing to the lowest common denominator though

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Rico bought in at less than $40 so Rico will do what Rico normally does and sell at a profit.
bcm89.jpg

Maybe with all of $$$, you could buy a clue. We all know neither will happen, though.

The irony of liberals not unsterstanding how people hold their wealth will never be lost on me. Thanks for providing a chuckle as always, st.Louis 🤣
Yep... all that 'money' but still begging 30 banks for $464 million. And pawning off cheap sneakers. 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT