ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wins partial stay of fraud judgment, allowed to post $175 million

This is NY saying it will take 175 million guaranteed vs. the if/come on the 500 million.

If he posts it, NY collects; if he doesn’t, it further proves he doesn’t have the money he claimed to have. It’s a no lose situation for the state.
I like this thought, but I also fear the reduction signals a willingness to reduce the amount of the fines.
I am looking forward to Trump not coming up with the money in 10 days and these appeals court judges acting all shocked that the pathological liar was lying when he said he totally has the ability to put down the $175 million in cash and securities. He doesn't have it.
Hopefully the judges aren't willing to accept an IOU off of the sale of shares of DJT.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Kimberly Atkins Storrs was on Lib TV this afternoon and grumbled about how recently she had to run out into the street to move her car from one side of the street to the other. She made it, but as she moved her car across the street she was tagged for not wearing her seat belt. A $200 fine that must be paid regardless of trying to fight the ticket, and, in the meantime her license was suspended by NY. And, yet, Trump keeps getting pats on the back from judges.

Kimberly Atkins Storrs was on Lib TV this afternoon and grumbled about how recently she had to run out into the street to move her car from one side of the street to the other. She made it, but as she moved her car across the street she was tagged for not wearing her seat belt. A $200 fine that must be paid regardless of trying to fight the ticket, and, in the meantime her license was suspended by NY. And, yet, Trump keeps getting pats on the back from judges.
Truly separate levels of justice.

Your boy is Scruddy. I shit on idiots like you.
Bro you are legit triggered by the spores comment lol good lord, I'm sorry you didn't understand the difference between pepper mash and meat. It is a complicated distinction, I know.

Long since debunked leftist nonsense. Just like the Russia collusion hoax, "fine people" hoax, etc. You dunces just keep believing obvious misinformation.
Why did Trump refuse to visit the us cemetery while in France? Why didn’t he call the Special Forces families who died in Niger?

The only trial getting delayed that truly bothers me is the classified documents case. There is no excuse for his behavior in that instance. And a person such as that can’t be allowed access ever again to information that can potentially jeopardize US and ally troops.
Pretty sure he already got members of the CIA killed if their memo about an increase in attacks/fatalities is accurate.

Bro it looks like you are having a meltdown today. You upset that DJT got some justice?
If you call paying $175 million bond of his half BILLION $$ dollar fine for losing his case to Bulldog James and NY justice, yeah... I'm very happy with that justice. 😁

The dried prune hasn't seen dime one.
😂😂😂😂 $89 MILLION DOLLARS in fines for sexual abuse and defamation. There you have it folks, the Republican candidate for President of the United States of America! But... but... he hasnt paid it yet!! ( he has posted the $5.5 MILLION fine) Great defense of his guilty judgments. Nice job ! 🤣

Why did Trump refuse to visit the us cemetery while in France? Why didn’t he call the Special Forces families who died in Niger?
Sure those Americans gave their lives for our nation, but it was raining that day in France, and to be fair about the soldiers in Niger, dead soldiers aren't a good photo op. Best to avoid bad photo ops and ignore the deaths.

Sure those Americans gave their lives for our nation, but it was raining that day in France, and to be fair about the soldiers in Niger, dead soldiers aren't a good photo op. Best to avoid bad photo ops and ignore the deaths.
And call them "losers and suckers". From the President of the United States of America. Deplorable.

nobody would ever be convicted of anything

This happens everyday in CA courtrooms. The general public would be shocked to see how little folks are held accountable.
Uh, ok. Guess you have to live there. But OJ got off there.

Notice he avoided this, right.

Reactions: sabula
Yep. Trump is correct that there are two justice systems. But he’s benefiting from the one for powerful rich men.

Courts are gonna do everything they can to bend over backwards for him, but he’s a former President and still has a few powerful friends.

It is what it is. Let the cases keep moving forward.
Trump attorney Christopher Kise, reacting to the ruling, said it "represents a great first step towards the ultimate reversal of a baseless and reckless judgment."

"The First Department no doubt recognized the rule of law must triumph over the political agenda of the Attorney General," Kise said in a statement. "President Trump looks forward to a full and fair appellate process which overturns the judgment and ends the Attorney General's abuse of power and tyrannical pursuit of the front running candidate for President of the United States."

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT