ADVERTISEMENT

Donalds Trumps Death will be the Greatest Day for the USA since VJ Day in 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on the how and when.

He could easily become a martyr for his movement. The conspiracies would be rampant, made worse by all the relief and joy from the non followers.

Best care scenario he loses again, and the Republicans find a way to leave him behind as a loser, and then he dies to only the disappointment of the - hopefully - only few million cultists.

This kind of thinking is the reason we are where we are today in political discourse.

Has your life actually been significantly different after Trumps presidency? I mean, really affected thing negatively in a way you can attribute directly to him?

So much that goes on today is a crisis of its own creation.

Fine, dont vote for him, dislike him, campaign for the other guy, but to be so wrapped up in it that you wish for another's death is too much.

Really depends on the how and when.

He could easily become a martyr for his movement. The conspiracies would be rampant, made worse by all the relief and joy from the non followers.

Best care scenario he loses again, and the Republicans find a way to leave him behind as a loser, and then he dies to only the disappointment of the - hopefully - only few million cultists.
He is going to get over 70 million votes in 2024. Just saying.

Last edited:
Lmao what?
I am sure Japanese Americans would pick VJ day as the best day ever over Trump's death.

Cuz ya know their ancestors who survived would no longer be future civilian casualties and therefore could continue their family tree.... but who am I to assume.

He is going to get over 40 million votes in 2024. Just saying.

Uhhh yeah, he got over 70 million four years ago.

Not all of them are lunatic MAGAs, and my hope is that after losing again, there's even fewer in the cult. Ideally so few that they are not meaningful or significant enough to care about or notice. They'll just be the crazies rather than the base of a mainstream political party.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Not all of them are lunatic MAGAs, and my hope is that after losing again, there's even fewer in the cult. Ideally so few that they are not meaningful or significant enough to care about or notice. They'll just be the crazies rather than the base of a mainstream political party.
Oops yeah Ill correct that. I meant 70. Was thinking in my head it was 40 M he had last time. In any case, far more than a few million.

Pretending to be stupid or are you serious?

There were nearly 160 million votes cast in 2020.

I'd be thrilled if he got 40 million.
Corrected. The larger point still stands despite the point be drawn about 70 vs 40. It is going to be way more than a few million. But likely at least a million more than Biden.

Trump is symptom, not problem. The current Republican party is the problem, and Trumpism will continue even when he's gone. See Desantis, Ron as just one example of the ongoing problem/issue.
Seems to me the problem is Biden.

Admit it, were it not for the last 3 years of failures, and the candidate you are running, Trump would lose again.

Chew on that awhile. Trump wins it'll be on Democrats for electing him once, and running him again.

This kind of thinking is the reason we are where we are today in political discourse.

Has your life actually been significantly different after Trumps presidency? I mean, really affected thing negatively in a way you can attribute directly to him?

So much that goes on today is a crisis of its own creation.

Fine, dont vote for him, dislike him, campaign for the other guy, but to be so wrapped up in it that you wish for another's death is too much.

He has made the country worse and made political discourse much much worse, so yes it has changed things...for the worse.

Seems to me the problem is Biden.

Admit it, were it not for the last 3 years of failures, and the candidate you are running, Trump would lose again.

Chew on that awhile. Trump wins it'll be on Democrats for electing him once, and running him again.
Biden is the problem.
Biden and the White House tell me a vote for anyone else is a vote for Trump. That's great and all but I want you to tell me why I should vote for you.
Also I went through 4 years with Trump pretty well and survived. I'm sure I can manage again

That's where we are at.

Nothing will improve until it is gone.
jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Biden is the problem.
Biden and the White House tell me a vote for anyone else is a vote for Trump. That's great and all but I want you to tell me why I should vote for you.
Also I went through 4 years with Trump pretty well and survived. I'm sure I can manage again

You are a very good troll

Corrected. The larger point still stands despite the point be drawn about 70 vs 40. It is going to be way more than a few million. But likely at least a million more than Biden.

And the point stands that not all of the 70 million are in the Trump cult.

I'm assuming you're a Trump voter, do you self identity as a MAGA? Are you devoted to Trump? Are you in the cult? How far are you willing to go to stop the steal?

No, right? There's plenty of people who will vote for him but do not idolize him.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

No mention of the green haired Hamas supporting eco BLM radicals on the left who are facilitating an invasion of American cities? You all good with them?

But yes Trump supporters are the evil ones.

No mention of the green haired Hamas supporting eco BLM radicals on the left who are facilitating an invasion of American cities? You all good with them?

But yes Trump supporters are the evil ones.

No mention of them because they are not relevant to a thread about Trump dying.

And no, most Trump supporters are not evil. Most of them are vulnerable and were exploited. They're a mix of undereducated, left behind, resentful, afraid, angry. Deplorable? Sure, a lot of them. But most are not evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT