ADVERTISEMENT

Donalds Trumps Death will be the Greatest Day for the USA since VJ Day in 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wishing for it, just acknowledging that things won't get better till he's gone
Hmm, I went for a hike today, weather was great. Scottish festival tonight. Fridge is full, children outside playing. 401K doing just fine. Kids getting good grades in school. Job chugging along and work with nice people. Got some buddies to go hiking and shooting with. Looking forward to family visit in Iowa soon.

I guess my bad, didn’t realize it needs to be better.

Not sure I can subscribe to the idea of wishing political opponents dead.

Not very American. That’s how we get:

BananaRepublicMarkville.jpg
Valhalla Eivor GIF by Assassin's Creed

I'm in a massive amount of debt donating my personal $ to Ukraine. It's the least I can do to support the Prez against those evil Republicans
How much have you donated and to whom did you donate? There should be some database to confirm.

Hmm, I went for a hike today, weather was great. Scottish festival tonight. Fridge is full, children outside playing. 401K doing just fine. Kids getting good grades in school. Job chugging along and work with nice people. Got some buddies to go hiking and shooting with. Looking forward to family visit in Iowa soon.

I guess my bad, didn’t realize it needs to be better.
So, I guess the question is why make a change when life is good?

But, can't tolerate any more of "Biden's America"....because he's old....

Trump is symptom, not problem. The current Republican party is the problem, and Trumpism will continue even when he's gone. See Desantis, Ron as just one example of the ongoing problem/issue.
About DeSantis... He's shown a willingness to use legislation to go after his political opponents. Trump has not. So while I prefer DeSantis personality to trump, he's worse in the sense that he's willing to use his power specifically to punish his political opponents.

So I guess DeSantis is no worse than the Biden admin in that regard. Ugh...

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
About DeSantis... He's shown a willingness to use legislation to go after his political opponents. Trump has not. So while I prefer DeSantis personality to trump, he's worse in the sense that he's willing to use his power specifically to punish his political opponents.

So I guess DeSantis is no worse than the Biden admin in that regard. Ugh...

How hard was it for you to equivocate?

The gymnastics get harder and harder, don't they?

Better question might be why assume it takes one man’s death to make things better. If you are dependent on one man dying so “things” get better than that’s a) obviously selfish and b) ignorant of your own life.
Exactly. Not to mention the fact that there's always some other would-be despot waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
The sad thing is, it won’t matter in the end. He already did tremendous damage to our country and political system.

Better question might be why assume it takes one man’s death to make things better. If you are dependent on one man dying so “things” get better than that’s a) obviously selfish and b) ignorant of your own life.
Normally I’d agree with you, but cults are a different situation.

I knew TDS has run wild on the board but this is a bit much…and 19 posters “liked” it.

Good grief

You really think everything in the Trump era is normal political discourse in the same realm as the prior 240 years? I have never felt that way about either Bush or Reagan.

I didn't say I hope he passes. I simply stated a fact.

This isn't Left/Right. This is an amoral con man. There is no ideology at play here.

You really think everything in the Trump era is normal political discourse in the same realm as the prior 240 years? I have never felt that way about either Bush or Reagan.

I didn't say I hope he passes. I simply stated a fact.

This isn't Left/Right. This is an amoral con man. There is no ideology at play here.
They all are amoral con men. Trump is just in your face about it.

• Haha
What failures? Not the made up things you focus on.
Failures like the border, our withering stature on the foreign policy stage, record inflation, recent highs in interest rates. Pretty much the things that mattered to people actually.

And the point stands that not all of the 70 million are in the Trump cult.

I'm assuming you're a Trump voter, do you self identity as a MAGA? Are you devoted to Trump? Are you in the cult? How far are you willing to go to stop the steal?

No, right? There's plenty of people who will vote for him but do not idolize him.
No, I am not a Trump guy. But I’m definitely not a Biden guy. So on election day, if those are in fact are two choices as it seems, they will be yes, I will vote for Trump.

I like Ramaswamy initially, and then moved away. Once he took a position on foreign policy I wasn’t happy with, then moved to Haley. Since he appears poised to be the nominee, even though I voted for Haley in the primary, I’m afraid I’m stuck with him. Like a lot of people.

As I have said, If Trump was running against anybody else, basically at all, in the general election, I don’t think he’d have a chance. But given that he’s running against an unpopular president, who in my opinion, has done a poor job, who is too old for the job and shows it every day, I’m afraid that even someone as unsavory as Trump is going to to get my vote

No, I am not a mega. I certainly don’t belong to the cult obviously. The thing I think you’re missing, however is that this time I think he’s going to get votes that he didn’t get in 2020 purely based on the four-year since then.

This is most of the problem. You guys only think of what affects you personally.
Dude you have this wrong. I’m bringing up the personal affects purely because OP seems to have taken things personally. Hence my question to him. No one normal wants somebody dead because they’re worried about the environment in 30 years.

Would much rather see him suffer a major stroke, where half his face is paralyzed and he slurs words to the point you cannot tell what he's saying.

That'd be super-fun to watch the MAGAs and Qs all guesstimate what he said. It could become its own Youtube channel....
Karma dude. I’d be careful. You are at an age where this is a legitimate risk on the daily. I’m a catholic but I firmly believe in karma based on years in my chosen career.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
I've donated $20,000. I wanted Ukraine to get help asap. To make sure all the money went directly to Joe Biden I made sure all checks were made out to Burisma
So there instead of your usual donation to the Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser defense and fines fund... got it. 🫡

Karma dude. I’d be careful. You are at an age where this is a legitimate risk on the daily. I’m a catholic but I firmly believe in karma based on years in my chosen career.

If you believe in Karma than how does Trump go on? Lol. Karma never seems to catch up there.

He could be a sodomizing priest I guess.

Failures like the border, our withering stature on the foreign policy stage, record inflation, recent highs in interest rates. Pretty much the things that mattered to people actually.

Nonsense. Any original thoughts?

You don't understand monetary policy vs fiscal policy

You really shouldn't vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Gus is dead
Nope. That's false.

The Bushes or Reagan were not like that and I voted against them, but I never once felt their motivation was to line their own pockets.
W has good morals? The guy who for no reason went into and started bombing the hell out of Iraq?

Nonsense. Any original thoughts?

You don't understand monetary policy vs fiscal policy

You really shouldn't vote.
No I have a good understanding of why we are where we are. You can blame the interest rates on monetary policy, however, the fact we are where we are is based on his fiscal policy. Specifically the Covid closures and reckless government spending.

But regardless of the fact that poor fiscal decisions led to historic inflation which led to necessary monetary decisions which have necessitated interest rate hikes, it all comes back to the fact that Biden’s leadership failures have caused a number of dominoes to fall, which of led to an economic situation that no one believes is improving. I can post some recent polls on this if you’d like.

This kind of thinking is the reason we are where we are today in political discourse.

Has your life actually been significantly different after Trumps presidency? I mean, really affected thing negatively in a way you can attribute directly to him?

So much that goes on today is a crisis of its own creation.

Fine, dont vote for him, dislike him, campaign for the other guy, but to be so wrapped up in it that you wish for another's death is
But, can't tolerate any more of "Biden's America"....because he's old....
He's doing great. War everywhere, inflation., open borders, and he is certainly a mental wizard.

Reactions: Gus is dead
No I have a good understanding of why we are where we are. You can blame the interest rates on monetary policy, however, the fact we are where we are is based on his fiscal policy. Specifically the Covid closures and reckless government spending.

But regardless of the fact that poor fiscal decisions led to historic inflation which led to necessary monetary decisions which have necessitated interest rate hikes, it all comes back to the fact that Biden’s leadership failures have caused a number of dominoes to fall, which of led to an economic situation that no one believes is improving. I can post some recent polls on this if you’d like.

Polls don't mean anything.

The last COVID measure was during Bidens term. The previous was in Trumps and both sides passed all of that.

It's not historic by any stretch. I lived in the 70s. Not even close.

We have growth, no recession. What problem is there?

You people are so so weak

Polls don't mean anything.

The last COVID measure was during Bidens term. The previous was in Trumps and both sides passed all of that.

It's not historic by any stretch. I lived in the 70s. Not even close.

We have growth, no recession. What problem is there?

You people are so so weak
This is spot on. I know because my big, fat never-been-higher 403b told me. And so did all my friends with jobs. And all their friends. And my gas station guy when he filled my truck up with <$3.00 gas.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT