ADVERTISEMENT

Donalds Trumps Death will be the Greatest Day for the USA since VJ Day in 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of the green haired Hamas supporting eco BLM radicals on the left who are facilitating an invasion of American cities? You all good with them?

But yes Trump supporters are the evil ones.

You have micro plastics in your bloodstream. Do you even care?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
That's where we are at.

Nothing will improve until it is gone.
Would much rather see him suffer a major stroke, where half his face is paralyzed and he slurs words to the point you cannot tell what he's saying.

That'd be super-fun to watch the MAGAs and Qs all guesstimate what he said. It could become its own Youtube channel....

• Haha
Reactions: drew_hawk
Would much rather see him suffer a major stroke, where half his face is paralyzed and he slurs words to the point you cannot tell what he's saying.

That'd be super-fun to watch the MAGAs and Qs all guesstimate what he said. It could become its own Youtube channel....

How the hell can you tell what he’s saying now?

Reactions: billanole
I don't wish anyone to die. We have made it so far with a trump presidency and another 3 years of his constant lying. I'm at this point only concerned with him ever being president again.

Reactions: TennNole17
I don't wish anyone to die. We have made it so far with a trump presidency and another 3 years of his constant lying. I'm at this point only concerned with him ever being president again.
Why not? It's the only wish you can make that is guaranteed to come true (sooner or later)

I don't wish him dead because I don't believe in the power of wishes. However, when he dies, I will be saying nothing of value was lost.

Spoken like a true nazi.
Technically, though, he's not wrong. I survived, he survived and it looks like you did as well. Pretend for a moment you had zero access to social media and outside of your local news station, never tuned into MSM. What things in your personal life went horribly wrong during his presidency? Keep in mind, I'm asking you as someone who voted 3rd party in 2016 and voted for Biden in 2020 (really just to get the other guy gone).

Me? My life tugged along just like it has during any other presidency.

88b68e16-ac2a-4b0b-bfaf-c419a53ade93_text.gif

I don't wish him dead because I don't believe in the power of wishes. However, when he dies, I will be saying nothing of value was lost.
So you're telling me that the Make-A-Wish foundation does not in fact have the power to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses?

You heartless bastard.

Reactions: Moral
No mention of the green haired Hamas supporting eco BLM radicals on the left who are facilitating an invasion of American cities? You all good with them?

But yes Trump supporters are the evil ones.
You talking about the guy in Mpls that destroyed property and was a Radical Right idiot?

The window breaker that got busted trying to implicate rioters?

That guy??????

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Despise Trump, but please remember: He is where he is due to tens of millions of voters. He croaks, and another nut will rise for them to worship.

Not Trump (yet) but his supporters ain’t doing well. He can’t afford to lose too many.

Sure, I can agree. 1/6 was very dumb. My point is in my personal view is I never saw so much butthurt from individual people than in 2016 from people around ME. In 2020, it was like life goes on the next day.
2016 was hilarious for all the reactions on both sides.

2020 was like alright, you've had your fun, move on

2024 is like alright, was funny....now it's not......now you're all just being stupid as fuc* and you should probably have things taken away from you...........all of you. Your children included.

This kind of thinking is the reason we are where we are today in political discourse.

Has your life actually been significantly different after Trumps presidency? I mean, really affected thing negatively in a way you can attribute directly to him?

So much that goes on today is a crisis of its own creation.

Fine, dont vote for him, dislike him, campaign for the other guy, but to be so wrapped up in it that you wish for another's death is too much.
This is most of the problem. You guys only think of what affects you personally.

This is most of the problem. You guys only think of what affects you personally.
To a degree, yes.

It's not my job to fix your problems, especially when you create those problems.

Then again, what's the saying, "you don't get to create danger and then save us from that danger" or something like that............watch Netflix Daredevil. Great show. Highly recommended.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Totally normal behavior and take. Definitely not the way a cultist would behave/think.

Hillary beat him by 3 million votes in 2016. Choir boy Joe landslided (Trumps own words for the margin of victory in electoral votes) him by 8 1/2 million votes in 2020. Trump has gotten nothing but more demented and more of a lunatic. If he's the candidate in 2024 he loses by double digit millions. He hasn't won a popular vote since grade school, and he probably lied about it then too. It's been over 8 years now and he still can't figure out the majority of Americans don't want him.

So you are wanting to see BAU compared to the current president…

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT