ADVERTISEMENT

Don't address the issue. Get rid of those who report it.

:eek::mad:

What is the hell is going on in this country?

Although, since it's Buzzfeed, I'm guessing there are some important facts missing. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nipigu
The school should just say the mortality rate for the student age group is seven times lower than the flu and they are taking even more precautions than they would for the flu and leave it at that

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
Suspended for violating school policies regarding use of cell phones.

Now, back to fact-free outrage...
Wrong again Kemosabe.

“Anything that’s going on social media that’s negative or alike without permission, photography, that’s video or anything, there will be consequences,” according to audio of an intercom announcement to North Paulding students obtained by the news station.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

“Anything that’s going on social media that’s negative or alike without permission, photography, that’s video or anything, there will be consequences,” according to audio of an intercom announcement to North Paulding students obtained by the news station.

Here's a picture of the Superintendent.

tenor.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Wrong again Kemosabe.

Did not know of this when I posted. Had only read the school’s statement.

Disappointing if this was said over the PA.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Did you mean “Yeah, I’m sure those were the only two students violating cell phone policy”?

Well, I was going for sarcasm there. I fail to see how posting a picture of a crowded hallway should be suspension-worthy. The students are right, if schools are going to reopen, social distancing is the bare minimum that they should be going for.

The kids learned a valuable lesson, mess with the bull, and you get the horns.

Well, I was going for sarcasm there.

I presumed that, but if “Yes, I'm sure those were the only two students suspended for violating cell phone policy“ is sarcasm, then aren’t you saying that you think there were others that were suspended for violating cell phone policy, and thus NOT supporting the suspicion that only these two were suspended to chill dissent?

Last edited:

Here's a picture of the Superintendent.

tenor.gif
I thought of this guy:
_mRwgb.gif

That kid done goofed!

I presumed that, but if “Yes, I'm sure those were the only two students suspended for violating cell phone policy“ is sarcasm, then aren’t you saying that you think there were others that were suspended for violating cell phone policy, and thus NOT supporting the suspicion that only these two were suspended to chill descent?

you’re overthinking this. Those students were clearly suspended to try and stifle dissent. My initial post was in response to someone saying the school was just enforcing policy.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
you’re overthinking this. Those students were clearly suspended to try and stifle dissent. My initial post was in response to someone saying the school was just enforcing policy.

I know all that. I just think you worded it the opposite of what you intended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT