ADVERTISEMENT

Drew MacPherson Commits to the Hawks

We still have people questioning offers to DBs? Jesus, people are stupid.
Hey dickhead. I suppose you are just pissing your pants with excitement aren't you. Just because people have different opinions than you doesn't give you the right to call anybody stupid. And keep Jesus' name out ya ****ing mouth moron.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
Hey dickhead. I suppose you are just pissing your pants with excitement aren't you. Just because people have different opinions than you doesn't give you the right to call anybody stupid. And keep Jesus' name out ya ****ing mouth moron.
uptight-not-uptight.gif

Doesn't seem very fast, but he's tall and looks to have good hands.

Let's de-escalate this a little bit and have you provide some support for your sarcastic comment and eye rolly thing. Tell us why we should not trust Wallace and Parker on the eval of this kid.

Let's de-escalate this a little bit and have you provide some support for your sarcastic comment and eye rolly thing. Tell us why we should not trust Wallace and Parker on the eval of this kid.
I trust Parker my god he's the assistant coach of the year. And he can certainly make this kid turn out to be good.

How many off that list committed early and didn't give anybody the chance to offer?
Most of the guys on that list didn’t get offered as early, and in a couple of cases, never got offered at all.

Considering when he was offered, Iowa liked him more than most of those players.

Yes, it is more exciting to get highly ranked players.

Reactions: chaneccooms
Uh, yeah. I'm excited about anyone Phil offers like every other Iowa fan who knows football.

And Jesus was just a regular person, sorry to break it to you.

Jesus fvcking Christ, casuals....

Reactions: SI_NYC
Better offer list than:

Cooper DeJean
Bob Sanders
Amani Hooker
Riley Moss
Sean Considine
Jovon Johnson

Similar offer list to:

Micah Hyde
Geno Stone
Now go back through 2000 and find players with worse or similar offers who didn't contribute. That list will be significantly larger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT