ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk Texting an Ex?

Gonolz: Let's just hang out for a couple hours and have a few drinks.
Ex: I have to get up early and don't want to be driving late at night, maybe u can come here for a little while?
Gonolz: I'm kinda drunk so shouldn't drive. Come over here. You can stay the night and get up early. I know you are more comfortable in my bed anyways. We can have a few drinks and watch your shows... I want to see you.
Keep going… this is making me horny… don't stop…

She's in!!!!

Ex: K, but we can't stay up super late and I wanted to run a few things by you about X (the guy she started dating). I think there are some issues with his ex-gf stalking him. Wonder if I should be worried. I'll text when I am heading over.

Some years ago when I broke up with my ex (no pics) we wouldn’t talk to each other unless we were drunk. But if we were drunk, it was game on to go to pound town. It’s not always a bad idea.

With that said, I realize I was probably one of the lucky ones with that situation.

GTFO dude...

Background, we are still friends and hook up from time to time. Given her timeline for dating him, the last time we hooked up, she was dating him before telling me about him.

She's in!!!!

Ex: K, but we can't stay up super late and I wanted to run a few things by you about X (the guy she started dating). I think there are some issues with his ex-gf stalking him. Wonder if I should be worried. I'll text when I am heading over.
well done. after she arrives, i would suggest you visit the kitchen or restroom to post updates. b4 and after pic will be tolerated.

I don't buy this transcription BS. I say it's all a fabrication. Only way I will believe it is if you take and post a pick of her holding up today's newspaper.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Background, we are still friends and hook up from time to time. Given her timeline for dating him, the last time we hooked up, she was dating him before telling me about him.
Alls I need is a pic of her foot her naked foot and I'm cumming hard bruh.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
5f5c3d7459029a7a981a8ba21c460f79.jpg

Reactions: McLovin32
this is not a political thread, you should look at all posts

my bad. I am tired, started scrolling through the thread, but apparently not far enough.

if you are looking for a night of fun....its not a bad idea.

If the crazy is high and the issues result in more than one day of fun.........as in multiple days of drama...not a good idea

hate to sign off since its been a satisfying thread so far. hope to find it alive and well later

Reactions: Rudolph
Some years ago when I broke up with my ex (no pics) we wouldn’t talk to each other unless we were drunk. But if we were drunk, it was game on to go to pound town. It’s not always a bad idea.

With that said, I realize I was probably one of the lucky ones with that situation.
So you're saying you still get along with him sometimes? When you're both hammered?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT