ADVERTISEMENT

DSM Youtube tv users rejoice: WHO 13 is now part of subscription

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
Finally get the local news we want and I will actually get to watch Sunday Night football. Now my only two remaining gripes with youtube tv are no "previous" button to go back to what I was just watching, and then I guess the sound which is not surround but good enough.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Finally get the local news we want and I will actually get to watch Sunday Night football. Now my only two remaining gripes with youtube tv are no "previous" button to go back to what I was just watching, and then I guess the sound which is not surround but good enough.
The previous channel button would be really nice. Also, I know it sounds small, but I didn't realize how much I used the DirecTV guide for the time. I don't think it would be that difficult to put a clock on the guide.

The previous channel button would be really nice. Also, I know it sounds small, but I didn't realize how much I used the DirecTV guide for the time. I don't think it would be that difficult to put a clock on the guide.
That is a magnificent first-world problem that I will add to my list of grievances to air. ;)

Does YouTube TV have all local channels then in Des Moines? With PS Vue shutting down soon, I'm likely switching at the end of the month, leaning towards YouTube.

I had psvue and just switched to youtube. I really did like psvue but I actually like youtube tv better. Much easier to navigate. Would like to have the history channel though. Plus the family share means I'm only paying $15 a month.

Hit down twice on whichever remote you're using and it brings up all previous channels. Problem solved.

Reactions: B1GDeal
I get that, I just wish there was a one-click button to go back. I know, first world problem.

Yeah two clicks instead of one...it's a rough life

With Youtube though you can see if the previous channel is on commercials, so you can save yourself some time that way.

Reactions: B1GDeal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT