ADVERTISEMENT

Dumbfvcks blocked golden gate bridge too?

DeangeloVickers

HR All-American
Apr 21, 2022
SIAP but I didn't see this one yet. Clearly coordinated attacks (that's what they are) across the country today. This is dangerous, selfish and beyond ridiculous at this point. Some people were stuck in traffic for 4-5 hours. Who wants to bet the "protesters" get off with little more than slaps on the wrists?

What punishment do you suggest?

death GIF

Reactions: hawkeye54545
For when you hate Jewish people more than you love gay people I guess...
I'd love to see one of those street interview of these twatwaffles.

Interviewer: "Why do you support Palestine?"

Protester Twatwaffle: "You see...there are these people...like, they're over there in another country...and...well, there are bad things happening and...well, I just don't like bad things."

Interviewer: "Do you support LGBTQ rights?"

Protester Twatwaffle: "Like, HELL YA, man! I'm a gay man, myself."

Interviewer: "Did you know Palestinians hate gay people?"

Protester Twatwaffle: [deafening silence]

Palestine
Same-sex sexual activity is prohibited in Gaza under the British Mandate Criminal Code Ordinance 1936. The relevant provision carries a maximum penalty of ten years’ imprisonment.

Reactions: Masterprime
Spray them down with tear gas, or shoot them with tasers or rubber pellets if they want to hang out on roads.

How is it that this country will charge someone for public intox but someone can be “sober” and act the same way or often worse and nothing is done about it?

Intoxicated person on the road, quick get him/her and put them in the drunk tank and give them a ticket.
Mentally ill person on the road, go baby sit them and coddle them until they are done and don’t give them a ticket or get them any sort of help.

We already know you hate the US and constitution. But, we literally have an amendment to prevent that.

But again you being so well read would be aware of the 8th
What if we just match what you get for praying at an abortion clinic. Looks like 11 years.

I just find it weird everyone acts like driving on a road is some god given right that calls for violence if it's infringed.
I just find it weird anyone acts like restricting the freedom of others to travel is some god given right. Where do they imagine they have the right to erect barriers and imprison anyone else and not be met with violence?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT