ADVERTISEMENT

Duncan blowing kisses to Frost

When our guys do it, it's "having fun." When the opponent does it, it is "disrespectful."

I will say Nebraska does more woofing than any bad team I have ever seen in my life. When Iowa kneeled it at the end of the first half, the Nebraska d-linemen were pointing at and taunting the Iowa OL while the clocked clicked down, despite being down 24-10 at the time. If I'm the coach and my team is doing that, I'm going ballistic.
i have never seen a team talk so much shit in multiple games that they've never even had a lead in!

pretty sad bunch...

The great irony of Frost being upset about Duncan blowing kisses is that the legacy he's trying to bring back to Nebraska, the swagger and culture, is rich in similar conduct. And worse. Watch a highlight film of Frost's '97 team. Read some old articles. Check police archives for crissake. Duncan would be seen as an alter boy on that squad. And you'd better believe if Frost had the Huskers winning like they did in the past, they'd be a resurrected Midwestern Miami Hurricanes. It would be the walk of the roosters. 24/7. And Frost would be all grins.

The UN fans just can't let it go. They deny reality. Football and the world changes over 20 years. Enjoy your memories but grandpa and the old ones are dead now.

Still a lot of fun to go to the game, or root for your team watching on television. Be a fan and love being a fan. Go Big Red. Go Hawks.

Reactions: spiderland
Ray1125 said:
Pussies like you would've cried like crazy if that happens to Ferentz. 100% guarantee.

Custom sausages, anyone? LOL

Ferentz wouldn’t throw a tantrum like a 5 y/o so nobody would care. We’re talking about a class individual and then Scott Frost. Apples to Oranges here. Kirk wouldn’t even think twice about it, he’s not an egotistical, pussy, whining bitch.

Nebraska sucks, let’s move on. There cannot be any rebuttal for that.

The UN fans just can't let it go. They deny reality. Football and the world changes over 20 years. Enjoy your memories but grandpa and the old ones are dead now.

Still a lot of fun to go to the game, or root for your team watching on television. Be a fan and love being a fan. Go Big Red. Go Hawks.
^^^^^
This. Minus the Go Big Red part, of course...

Reactions: JStandefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT