ADVERTISEMENT

Frost Warning?

Well they didn't lose at Nebraska because they couldn't score, they lost because they had no defense and stupid, untimely penalties. Neither of those are generally an issue at Iowa. If he's in a better place in his personal life than last year he might be a great choice with something to prove.
Or if he's not in a better place and things go south then Kirk can say they should have kept Brian around.

There’s a lot of failed head coaches who spend some time as an assistant and then right their ship. Saban pretty much operates a rehab clinic at Bama. Sarkisian, Kiffin, etc

Reactions: amahawk and Legs94
I didn't think hiring coaches was a good thing prior to bowl games... Guess Alabama thinks differently.

They aren’t going to hire a coward who hid in the closest while a woman was being battered. His teams were always baby shit soft for a reason.

I didn't think hiring coaches was a good thing prior to bowl games... Guess Alabama thinks differently.

Says ex-staffer so was the guy working at Wal Mart?

I just, I mean.. where does this even come from? Frost is sooooo just not a good fit for Ferentz at all. 2 completely different personalities that just would not mesh well at all.
Don’t worry, he’s headed to Oregon where he was OC before going to UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT