ADVERTISEMENT

Frost Warning?

frost-frosty-time.gif

His QB eval ability is no better than BF's... He put shot putter out there for how many years and how many interceptions...

Reactions: nelly02
I just, I mean.. where does this even come from? Frost is sooooo just not a good fit for Ferentz at all. 2 completely different personalities that just would not mesh well at all.
If I was Frost and wanting to resurrect his career, you couldn’t do better coming into Iowa with the state of the offense and surrendering yourself and buying into the culture KF has at Iowa and learning how he runs a program. I would think Frost would be quite humbled by now and stabilizing himself at a place like Iowa and being successful would definitely improve his career. KF has a very good image in the college ranks and NFL and his recommendation would carry a lot of weight in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
If I was Frost and wanting to resurrect his career, you couldn’t do better coming into Iowa with the state of the offense and surrendering yourself and buying into the culture KF has at Iowa and learning how he runs a program. I would think Frost would be quite humbled by now and stabilizing himself at a place like Iowa and being successful would definitely improve his career. KF has a very good image in the college ranks and NFL and his recommendation would carry a lot of weight in the future.

That would be one of the weirder career arcs and storylines. I also imagine it would also be talked about as much as the drive to 325.

That would be one of the weirder career arcs and storylines. I also imagine it would also be talked about as much as the drive to 325.
Not necessarily. Had Frost come directly to Iowa from Oregon, people would have been fascinated. People are judging him due to a negative image of Nebraska which is rightfully deserved. If he wanted the job, he would need to show a huge amount of humility in his interview. I think it is all for naught, however, as I think Chryst will be the guy.

After his initial payment of $5M after his firing in 2022, Frost is scheduled to make $2.5M per year through the 2026 season.

Total payout is $15M coupled with a dead football coaching career until 2027.

Why would Iowa take on Nebraska's freight? Let them pay it, along with the others they owe.

Not necessarily. Had Frost come directly to Iowa from Oregon, people would have been fascinated. People are judging him due to a negative image of Nebraska which is rightfully deserved. If he wanted the job, he would need to show a huge amount of humility in his interview. I think it is all for naught, however, as I think Chryst will be the guy.
Me too, the more I think about it, the more I like the potential and ability to get a true QB coach and mentor and OC on staff who can advance the offense. Stylistically, he's close to Kirk, Kirk likes him and has tremendous experience, his last few offenses pre coivd at Wisky ranked in the 30's, wow, we would give anything to be in that arena! Of course he had Jonathon Taylor, but still!

Reactions: nelly02
I would support Frost being OC the same way i support the Ferraris (all of then) coming to Iowa wrestling. Need to mix it up for better results. Trust the infrastructure.

I’m not sure how many times this needs to be posted but Brad from Swarm said this is absolutely false. Scott Frost has not been interviewed nor is he being considered by the Iowa staff.

Stop pushing this click-bait bullshit.
Kirk hates the guy!

I’m not sure how many times this needs to be posted but Brad from Swarm said this is absolutely false. Scott Frost has not been interviewed nor is he being considered by the Iowa staff.

Stop pushing this click-bait bullshit.
u mad bro?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT