ADVERTISEMENT

Ear Hair - Exclusive thread for old bastards

Herkmeister

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
How in the hell do you gents rid yourselves of this nuisance?

I try grabbing the damn things and pulling. I love it when I get one, but frankly I need a new plan.

Reactions: cigaretteman
van-gogh-ear-self-portrait-feature-gettyimages-463919091.jpg

Tweezers.
I remember to check every week or so but can’t see well enough to pull them out. So then I need to track down reading glasses, which ticks me off even more.

Late 40s seems to be the beginning of the end...

Reactions: Swazyhawk
Use a wide rubber band between your thumb and index finger. It’s like a giant tweezers.

This works also
61rr4rRo1KL._SY355_.jpg

R & B has the correct answer! Nose, ears, eye brows, & probably would work on the pubes if you are inclined to landscape down there!

How in the hell do you gents rid yourselves of this nuisance?

I try grabbing the damn things and pulling. I love it when I get one, but frankly I need a new plan.

Tweezers mostly. I don't think I have a lot (which means I'm probably kidding myself), but the ones I do have bother the crap out of me. Lady who cuts my hair started trimming my eyebrows a year or so ago and that was troubling. Last night for the first time she ran her clippers over my ear lobes, which must mean I am officially old.

Reactions: StonesCat
I just use my clippers when I cut my hair. I can get the edge in enough to trim them without cutting up my ear.

Those Panasonic hair trimmers are life changers.

Unfortunately, I've had two that have died in the first 3 months. They aren't the best manufactured product but great while they last.

Tweezers mostly. I don't think I have a lot (which means I'm probably kidding myself), but the ones I do have bother the crap out of me. Lady who cuts my hair started trimming my eyebrows a year or so ago and that was troubling. Last night for the first time she ran her clippers over my ear lobes, which must mean I am officially old.

Rip in peace, old timer

Reactions: MplsHawk
Herkmeister's problem with excess hair goes back to
his college days. He went on a blind date and the gal
had pigtails......under her arms.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Herkmeister told me that he does not get much loving
from his wife in the month of January. She always sets
their electric blanket on HEADACHE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT