ADVERTISEMENT

Eddie Podolak out as Hawkeye football radio color analyst.

Jon Miller would have trouble pushing his head through the door of the broadcasting booth. I lost respect for him when he went on that farewell tour after selling HawkeyeNation only to go nowhere.
Evidently you've never met the guy, or know him. You'd think otherwise if you had. He's been nothing but cordial and welcoming to me.

He wont get it as he is an employee of the University of Arkansas but Brett Dolan would be great. He went to Iowa and was a radio and tv announcer for the Astros when Milo Hamilton was one of the announcers. I have heard him on radio broadcasts of football games. But somehow I doubt he would even be interested,

He wont get it as he is an employee of the University of Arkansas but Brett Dolan would be great. He went to Iowa and was a radio and tv announcer for the Astros when Milo Hamilton was one of the announcers. I have heard him on radio broadcasts of football games. But somehow I doubt he would even be interested,
I don’t know who he is, but why would being an employee at Arkansas disqualify him?

Farewell eddie
I had the chance to hang out with Ed a few times in Des Moines in the early 90s. He frequented a place where a buddy of mine and his girlfriend worked. They'd invite people over after closing. The guy could party.

Bet it will be Rob Brooks.
Tate Cumming
Brooks, IMHO, is not very good at calling women's basketball. Why he would be considered as a football play-by-play guy--other than his name--escapes me. But it's definitely time for Dolph to go. How he got the job in the first place is still a mystery to me. Zabel, Gonder, Brooks, and Claussen were all great to good. Dolph was never in their league.
WMT Tait Cummins

there is only one suitable replacement

id love to see her nakie

I, for one, don't like listening Gary Dolphin on the radio.

Jim Zabel broke the mold for Iowa fans.

I think Jon Miller would do a fantastic job. He's not afraid to call it exactly how he sees it.
If JDM could get his inflated ego through the door of the booth. He may call it as he sees it, but he sure as Hell doesn't understand what it is he sees. He would barely be slightly more knowledgeable than Dolph.

Jon Miller would have trouble pushing his head through the door of the broadcasting booth. I lost respect for him when he went on that farewell tour after selling HawkeyeNation only to go nowhere.
Yeah, the Miller Ego has grown exponentially. His I-alone-umderstamd-wokeness has induced more vomit than a Wes Craven movie

Yeah, the Miller Ego has grown exponentially. His I-alone-umderstamd-wokeness has induced more vomit than a Wes Craven movie
I literally haven't followed or kept up with anything of his in the last couple of years.....not since he went on twitter and told the world that his teenage daughter had taught him just how much of a racist he apparently was. Might have been around the same time Dolph got suspended for his King Kong reference.....

I literally haven't followed or kept up with anything of his in the last couple of years.....not since he went on twitter and told the world that his teenage daughter had taught him just how much of a racist he apparently was. Might have been around the same time Dolph got suspended for his King Kong reference.....
Topped only by his sudden recollection of the time he and his buddies treated a Black kid so horrifically, resulting in an almost depressive state.

• Haha
Reactions: HawksRule73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT