ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk compares George Soros to Jewish supervillain who ‘hates humanity’

sorry the danish girl GIF

Baked into a person from India that spent time in India and then went back to India? I mean there is zero doubt about the greatness of Ghandi but he sure had some interesting ideas on race after spending time in south Africa. That and sleeping naked with little girls to test his resolve. Because that's what people do is sleep naked with children to test their discipline on their own sexual urges.

Maybe you should drop the racism
It's Gandhi. Learn to spell first.

Soros in his own words. Posed as a Christian and collaborated with nazis against jews. Zero guilt because if he didn't do it someone else would have. This is who you assholes are defending.

Dissociative disorder. He literally participated in stealing Jews property, has no remorse or guilt, and claims to have had “no role” in taking their property. Logic tied in knots like a pretzel. Dude is a psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Dissociative disorder. He literally participated in stealing Jews property, has no remorse or guilt, and claims to have had “no role” in taking their property. Logic tied in knots like a pretzel. Dude is a psycho.
This has been fact checked to death and has been found false. Get some self respect.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Jesus H Christ you all are gullible.

Maybe….just maybe he has more information than you? Knows his business career? Bankrupted entire countries by destroying their currency to amass his insane wealth? Has literally referred to himself (seriously) as “God.”

Crack a f*ckin book you goddamned nerds.
You’re a riot. Now defend his conspiracy over the Texas shooting.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Convicted of insider trading. Crook and a thief.

“After a 14-year investigation, a French court today convicted the American financier George Soros of insider trading and fined him 2.2 million euros ($2.3 million), the amount prosecutors said he had profited from the trading.”

It is really odd that leftists fall all over themselves to go to bat for a billionaire simply in the name of team Blue identity politics.

Market manipulation dating back to 1979

“In 1979, he signed a consent decree with the Securities and Exchange Commission in a civil proceeding relating to his trading in the stock of an American computer manufacturer that was about to issue fresh shares. Commission officials contended that Mr. Soros had sold shares to push down the price of the new shares.”

Convicted of insider trading. Crook and a thief.

“After a 14-year investigation, a French court today convicted the American financier George Soros of insider trading and fined him 2.2 million euros ($2.3 million), the amount prosecutors said he had profited from the trading.”

Musk family fortune is on the backs of basically slaves in their mines inherited from Daddy. Just like Trump. 2 POS losers.

Last edited:
Musk family fortune is on the backs on basically slaves in their mines inherited from Daddy. Just like Trump. 2 POS losers.
In S. Africa, black folks and people like me who are referred to as coloreds have no value. Maybe boy genius @hawkedoff should understand why Gandhi actually left South Africa than spout some shit about bedding down with girls. S Africa is still a racist shithole that will never integrate and that's a fact. Elon is a product of this system. Oscar Pistorius wouldn't have served a minute in prison if his victim were Indian or Black. Elon is a racist prick with money. There are a few countries I have no intention of visiting. S Africa and N Korea are on the top of that list. Given enough time he'll get his just desserts. We all do.

@Phenomenally Frantastic What happened to hyperloop?

In S. Africa, black folks and people like me who are referred to as coloreds have no value. Maybe boy genius @hawkedoff should understand why Gandhi actually left South Africa than spout some shit about bedding down with girls. S Africa is still a racist shithole that will never integrate and that's a fact. Elon is a product of this system. Oscar Pistorius wouldn't have served a minute in prison if his victim were Indian or Black. Musk is a product of this system. He's a racist prick with money. There are a few countries I have no intention of visiting. S Africa and N Korea are on the top of that list. Given enough time he'll get his just desserts. We all do.
100%. He is a pos, a fraud and inherited it all from the backs of slaves. A Narcissist RW POS.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Hungary fines Soros in 2010 for you guessed it. Market manipulation! Almost seems like a theme.

BUDAPEST, April 23 (Reuters) - New York-based Soros Fund Management LLC will have to pay a fine of 489 million forints ($2.5 million) for unlawful trades in shares of OTP Bank OTPB.BU, market regulator PSZAF said.

Hungary fines Soros in 2010 for you guessed it. Market manipulation! Almost seems like a theme.

BUDAPEST, April 23 (Reuters) - New York-based Soros Fund Management LLC will have to pay a fine of 489 million forints ($2.5 million) for unlawful trades in shares of OTP Bank OTPB.BU, market regulator PSZAF said.
Lots of research, you still researching an answer about the conspiracy claims?

Hong Kong authority fines George Soros for naked short selling market manipulation.

“Hong Kong’s securities watchdog has fined a George Soros-connected fund for “naked” short selling, the latest exchange of hostilities in a once-bitter relationship between the Chinese territory and the hedge fund manager. The Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission on Thursday fined SFM HK Management $1.5m (about $191,000) for compliance failures in its booking of a short selling trade.”

Hong Kong authority fines George Soros for naked short selling market manipulation.

“Hong Kong’s securities watchdog has fined a George Soros-connected fund for “naked” short selling, the latest exchange of hostilities in a once-bitter relationship between the Chinese territory and the hedge fund manager. The Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission on Thursday fined SFM HK Management $1.5m (about $191,000) for compliance failures in its booking of a short selling trade.”
Russia, China, Hungary, and @Phenomenally Frantastic really don’t like Soros. Birds of a feather.

Yeah he really did it and he really us an evil sociopath that sided with nazis against jews in ww2. He admitted it

DIRECT QUOTE FROM GEORGE SOROS:

I am basically there to--to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of--of what I do.''
George Soros, commenting on being blamed for the financial collapse of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and Russia.”

“I don't feel guilty. Because I'm engaged in an amoral activity which is not meant to have anything to do with guilt.”

Sociopath.

Leaves out Malaysia and the other countries victimized by George Soros. Has no curiosity. Fails to make a point. Looks like a full on dumbass.
Yes, throw bastion of press freedom and forward thinking Malaysia in with the shithole countries you’re begging us to side with. Thanks for the reminder.

What do you think you look like when any mention of Elon Musk brings you here within minutes, ready to fellate the man no matter what? I’ll take “full on dumbass” over that any day.

Reactions: torbee
Yes, throw bastion of press freedom and forward thinking Malaysia in with the shithole countries you’re begging us to side with. Thanks for the reminder.

What do you think you look like when any mention of Elon Musk brings you here within minutes, ready to fellate the man no matter what? I’ll take “full on dumbass” over that any day.

You forgot Japan. How many countries do you need wiseguy? Face the facts. He is a career criminal and publicly disassociates from the harm he causes because he is a sociopath / psychopath that has no moral compass.

Orban’s Hungary? Checks out…

In S. Africa, black folks and people like me who are referred to as coloreds have no value. Maybe boy genius @hawkedoff should understand why Gandhi actually left South Africa than spout some shit about bedding down with girls. S Africa is still a racist shithole that will never integrate and that's a fact. Elon is a product of this system. Oscar Pistorius wouldn't have served a minute in prison if his victim were Indian or Black. Elon is a racist prick with money. There are a few countries I have no intention of visiting. S Africa and N Korea are on the top of that list. Given enough time he'll get his just desserts. We all do.

@Phenomenally Frantastic What happened to hyperloop?
Ghandi lived.in south Africa for more than 20 years and actively campaigned against black people. He wasn't simply existing there he absolutely wanted segregation from black people and worked to include Indians in South Africa as being separate and above blacks. I guess you can deny it but the historical record is really clear on why he was in s Africa in the first place, why he stayed so long, and what he did. As for the young girls, that is also quite clear and is included in his own writings. Maybe you should step back from the racist rhetoric against white people and own Indias own complicated relationship with racism abd discrimination. The whole caste system thing is also pretty damned effed up in relation to human rights so once again you can stop throwing rocks and own your own damned history if you want to make shit comments.

Hyperloop wasn't ever a company that elin Musk was involved with. There were a number of companies working on it and probably still are out there. Hyperloop was simply a concept Musk out forward for others to work on and develop. They have done so but haven't had a major breakthrough. It is by the way a brilliant concept if they can get it to work. Truly brilliant people have worked on it but I'm certain you think they are all stupid. The same way I am certain you would call a couple bicycle makers crazy for thinking they could fly.

Your stupid hate of Musk is irrational. He is a gnlenius on par with edison.

Ghandi lived.in south Africa for more than 20 years and actively campaigned against black people. He wasn't simply existing there he absolutely wanted segregation from black people and worked to include Indians in South Africa as being separate and above blacks. I guess you can deny it but the historical record is really clear on why he was in s Africa in the first place, why he stayed so long, and what he did. As for the young girls, that is also quite clear and is included in his own writings. Maybe you should step back from the racist rhetoric against white people and own Indias own complicated relationship with racism abd discrimination. The whole caste system thing is also pretty damned effed up in relation to human rights so once again you can stop throwing rocks and own your own damned history if you want to make shit comments.
And you are an idiot beyond compare.

Reactions: torbee and GOHOX69
You are a full-of-shit, real life liar.

There is a video in this thread where Soros admits publicly in an interview these things are true. Why comment like this when you are wrong and ignorant of the facts? You’re better than that tarheel. The evidence has been provided, why dismiss it without inquiry?

Oh, the algorithm at the Russian troll farm picked this topic up I see.
How about using your head for something other than swallowing garbage and refute my assertion? What good does Soros do for America? How does supporting, and in many cases basically buying prosecuting attorney positions, with people he knows will not do their jobs and reverse crime fighting progress, help inner city minorities?

“George Soros has been so uniquely destructive to law & order in American cities that there’s a name for the carnage he’s wrought: “Soros DAs.” His organization described its strategy to Politico in a 2016 article: it would change the law, not by going through legislatures, but rather by buying under-funded DA elections. His DAs would then change the law through the abuse of prosecutorial discretion.

Soros’ strategy worked because few were paying attention to hyper-local DA elections. No one expected out-of-town money to come in and seek to radically change their quality of life. Now that the results are clear, many more people are paying attention. This has caused some in the mainstream media and leftwing political groups to attempt to portray any criticism of Soros as anti-semitism. This is absurd.

Soros sought to have an outsized impact on public policy. He should not be immune from criticism. In any other context, the influence of money in politics would be a legitimate topic of conversation. Indeed, it is highly appropriate in a democracy to recognize when a special interest has subverted the public interest.”

“Perfectly said. Among other things, Soros astutely identified a massive arbitrage opportunity in district attorney elections, where a relatively small amount of money has outsized influence.

Soros’s instructions to his pet prosecutors were (essentially) to minimize prosecuting even violent criminals.

That’s why a criminal – someone who had already stabbed his roommate – could brutally assault Dave Chapelle on stage with that same deadly weapon and yet receive merely a misdemeanor!”

—————————————

Why would anyone support Soros doing this? Why does Soros hate laws being enforced and dangerous people off the streets?

It was because of Soros type of DA the 2020 Iowa City riots leader that had already had a felony conviction was walking free to commit three more felonies in a public square, go on to have the Johnson county DA refuse to prosecute, keeping him free, then goes on to murder someone.

YOU MORONS KEEP SUPPORTING THIS. WHY?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT