ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk compares George Soros to Jewish supervillain who ‘hates humanity’

There is a video in this thread where Soros admits publicly in an interview these things are true. Why comment like this when you are wrong and ignorant of the facts? You’re better than that tarheel. The evidence has been provided, why dismiss it without inquiry?
Oh really? He admits to siding "with nazis against other jews in world War 2"? You are going to have to post the exact quote where he admits that or you can join full-of-shit, real life liar club.

I'll wait.

Reactions: RileyHawk
One of the better threads lately.

Phenom doing his Elon thing, would he take a bullet for Elon? Would he shoot up a synagogue - I mean Globalist Headquarters - if Elon demanded?

The lunatic hawkedoff all in on Elon and seemingly itching to lead the whites in a race war.

Completing the trifecta: coff, who probably has to work with a few Jews, will defend every Soros conspiracy theory in service of Team Red.

It's really odd watching conservatives criticize capitalism when it's a Jew doing it
Soros has done some bad shit as an unrestrained capitalist and should be condemned for that (but certainly not by the wingnuts who LOVE unrestrained capitalism). The anti-Semitic tropes being advanced here also need to be condemned - whether leveled at Soros or anyone else. That is not "defending Soros". The claim that Soros - at FOURTEEN and forced to hide in plain sight - was some kind of Nazi collaborator is the absolute worst and those advancing it are likewise beneath contempt.

Soros has done some bad shit as an unrestrained capitalist and should be condemned for that (but certainly not by the wingnuts who LOVE unrestrained capitalism). The anti-Semitic tropes being advanced here also need to be condemned - whether leveled at Soros or anyone else. That is not "defending Soros". The claim that Soros - at FOURTEEN and forced to hide in plain sight - was some kind of Nazi collaborator is the absolute worst and those advancing it are likewise beneath contempt.

Apparently if you don't think Soros (and his sting pulling globalist cabal) are behind every single bad thing to happen and even imagined bad things that haven't happened, that means you are "falling all over yourself to go to bat" for him. And, it's actually YOU that is playing identity politics.

Amazing.

It's really odd watching conservatives criticize capitalism when it's a Jew doing it

Capitalism is only good in their book when it's good for them. When a private company "goes woke" they hate it. When their base ends up suffering because of capitalism, they hate it.

But when someone on the left is suffering they tell them that they are lazy and stupid cause capitalism is great.

Apparently if you don't think Soros (and his sting pulling globalist cabal) are behind every single bad thing to happen and even imagined bad things that haven't happened, that means you are "falling all over yourself to go to bat" for him. And, it's actually YOU that is playing identity politics.

Amazing.
Nice diversion attempt, we are talking about Soro's financing very far left prosecutors who believe the color of a criminal's skin is more important than the crime they committed. Why do you or does any leftist, believe that is good for minorities in urban areas? Do more criminals committing more crimes help the poor?

The rest of Soro's ill deeds can get another post, try and stick to the prosecutor topic.

When soros goes his son takes over to continue his father's "work" (to answer the questions on what people will focus on when George dies)

As it pertains to George, his funding of leftist prosecutors has been nothing short of destructive. We just booted out Kim Gardner in st louis for refusing to prosecute violent criminals and making the city more dangerous than it already was. Calling him out for bad ideas is not antisemitic by itself, but of course the natural leftist defense these days is calling disagreement racist, etc rather than defending the political position itself.

Baked into a person from India that spent time in India and then went back to India? I mean there is zero doubt about the greatness of Ghandi but he sure had some interesting ideas on race after spending time in south Africa. That and sleeping naked with little girls to test his resolve. Because that's what people do is sleep naked with children to test their discipline on their own sexual urges.

Maybe you should drop the racism
Holy sh!t. You suck at life.

Phenom doing his Elon thing, would he take a bullet for Elon? Would he shoot up a synagogue - I mean Globalist Headquarters - if Elon demanded?

The lunatic hawkedoff all in on Elon and seemingly itching to lead the whites in a race war.

Completing the trifecta: coff, who probably has to work with a few Jews, will defend every Soros conspiracy theory in service of Team Red.
Truly deplorable pieces of shit.

It's a shame they keep posting here when the vast majority of this community would like them to take their racist and anti-semetic bullshit elsewhere. I'm sure they'd be welcomed with open arms on 4chan.

Oh well, we can just keep mocking them and their little White Power GIAOT cohort daily.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
It's no coincidence. It's indefensible so he ignores it and hopes it will go away.
And we know he's physically incapable of criticizing anything his lord and savior has said/done.

It won't Elon doubled down in his CNBC interview claiming that there's no evidence the guy was a white supremacists

Reactions: BelemNole
It's no coincidence. It's indefensible so he ignores it and hopes it will go away.
And we know he's physically incapable of criticizing anything his lord and savior has said/done.
Kinda like the hot take about the tech guy killed in SF...Must protect furher

The stance taken by the left on this topic has shown everything anyone needs to know about America. When the left supports an evil man with blood on his hands who even threw his own fellow Jews to the NAZI's, the left's credibility is gone.

Where did I defend any conspiracy theory? I know you have a little obsession but not once in this thread did I defend a conspiracy theory. It is odd for you to flat out lie.

When soros goes his son takes over to continue his father's "work" (to answer the questions on what people will focus on when George dies)

As it pertains to George, his funding of leftist prosecutors has been nothing short of destructive. We just booted out Kim Gardner in st louis for refusing to prosecute violent criminals and making the city more dangerous than it already was. Calling him out for bad ideas is not antisemitic by itself, but of course the natural leftist defense these days is calling disagreement racist, etc rather than defending the political position itself.

Good to hear Kim got the boot. Great news for St Louis.

This entire thread is filled with personal attacks from the Left wingers rather than any rational counter argument. It’s pathetic.

Where did I defend any conspiracy theory? I know you have a little obsession but not once in this thread did I defend a conspiracy theory. It is odd for you to flat out lie.

Oh, I was just borrowing the logic you employed here coff, I didn't realize this was lying:

"It is really odd that leftists fall all over themselves to go to bat for a billionaire simply in the name of team Blue identity politics."

No one is obsessing over you coff, the Jews aren't trying to replace you either.

Reactions: RileyHawk
To prove this Soros scheme was simply created to destroy America and nothing else, one has to look no further than Kim Gardner in St. Louis. She chose to prosecute just 4% of crimes in St. Louis. Yes, you read that correctly, she CHOSE to prosecute only 4% of cases. That was not her trial success rate, that was her prosecution rate. She felt 96% of the crimes committed in St. Louis, didn't need to go to trial.

Soros paid for her election not once but twice.

To prove this Soros scheme was simply created to destroy America and nothing else, one has to look no further than Kim Gardner in St. Louis. She chose to prosecute just 4% of crimes in St. Louis. Yes, you read that correctly, she CHOSE to prosecute only 4% of cases. That was not her trial success rate, that was her prosecution rate. She felt 96% of the crimes committed in St. Louis, didn't need to go to trial.

Holy crap I didnt know it was that bad.

So, above the average:

Very few criminal cases actually go to trial. Statistically, and this is very consistent across the board in both state and federal court, on average only 2 to 3 percent of cases go to trial.

How Often Do Criminal Cases Actually Go To Trial?

There's little evidence that police stop crime. Over 50 years of crime data shows only 2% of crimes end in conviction. Police don't stop crime that has occurred, nor do they prevent it from happening.

Holy crap I didnt know it was that bad.

Oh, it's gotten awful here. Thankfully my family lives in West st louis County (unincorporated from downtown stl) so we avoid all of it unless we want to go downtown. Unfortunately I know a lot of people who won't go there after dark anymore because of the crime. There was a viral video a month or so ago of a man shooting another man in head on the side of a major road in the middle of the day. Gardner even forgot to show up/send anyone to a murder trial recently and avoided punishment thanks to another leftist in the system. It's absolutely disgusting, but the left protects their own no matter the wrong doing. Link to article on last point for reference:

Oh, I was just borrowing the logic you employed here coff, I didn't realize this was lying:

"It is really odd that leftists fall all over themselves to go to bat for a billionaire simply in the name of team Blue identity politics."

No one is obsessing over you coff, the Jews aren't trying to replace you either.
as Phenom said without any rational counter argument team blue posters turn to personal attacks.

Jesus H Christ you all are gullible.
Crack a f*ckin book you goddamned nerds.

Get your facts straight if you want to comment dipshit.
Fails to make a point. Looks like a full on dumbass.

How many countries do you need wiseguy?
YOU MORONS KEEP SUPPORTING THIS. WHY?
This entire thread is filled with personal attacks from the Left wingers rather than any rational counter argument. It’s pathetic.
I agree, it’s pathetic.

Surprised none of the Elon fanboys will comment on his Texas psyops bullsh.

(Typed with heavy sarcasm in mind).

Surprised none of the Elon fanboys will comment on his Texas psyops bullsh.

(Typed with heavy sarcasm in mind).
Psyops? I’m listening…
January-Jones-X-Men-Emma-Frost.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT