ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk compares George Soros to Jewish supervillain who ‘hates humanity’

Yawn, keep falling all over yourself to go to bat for anti-Semitic tropes in the name of Team Red identity politics.
So in your little uneducated mind, criticizing a Jewish person for his actions is now anti-Semitic? So using that logic, disagreeing with Justice Thomas is racist? Is that what you are saying ThorneStockton? :rolleyes:

So in your little uneducated mind, criticizing a Jewish person for his actions is now anti-Semitic? So using that logic, disagreeing with Justice Thomas is racist? Is that what you are saying ThorneStockton? :rolleyes:

Why is it Soros the billionaire doing billionaire things who gets the right all hot and bothered? Why not Gates or Musk or Bezos or the Waltons? Or hell Warren Buffet if they need a for sure Democrat billionaire to shit on? It's of course not having billionaires and a political system controlled by money that's an issue for the right, they think it's a specific billionaire pulling the strings and it's a problem when he does. What's that about?

Why is it Soros the billionaire doing billionaire things who gets the right all hot and bothered? Why not Gates or Musk or Bezos or the Waltons? Or hell Warren Buffet if they need a for sure Democrat billionaire to shit on? It's of course not having billionaires and a political system controlled by money that's an issue for the right, they think it's a specific billionaire pulling the strings and it's a problem when he does. What's that about?

Perhaps it is the decades long financial criminal history? Perhaps harming millions of humans over decades, manipulating, cheating, stealing. Anyone who looks at this knows he is a crook, got away with stealing tens of millions and never did any jail time. Getting caught, paying fines, no jail time, skirting responsibility. Maybe some people choose to think that person is a crook and a thief and a scoundrel? Of all the times he got caught, how many other times did he not get caught you think? 50/50? 90/10?

Soros and Trump have a lot in common. Career criminals.

Perhaps it is the decades long financial criminal history? Perhaps harming millions of humans over decades, manipulating, cheating, stealing. Anyone who looks at this knows he is a crook, got away with stealing tens of millions and never did any jail time. Getting caught, paying fines, no jail time, skirting responsibility. Maybe some people choose to think that person is a crook and a thief and a scoundrel? Of all the times he got caught, how many other times did he not get caught you think? 50/50? 90/10?

Soros and Trump have a lot in common. Career criminals.
Oh look, you are still in this thread.
Perhaps you just have me blocked and aren't ducking the question as it appears to EVERYONE.
Maybe someone else will ask you about the texas comments.
Oh wait, they did and you still ducked it.
Maybe you have everyone blocked and are only talking to yourself...

As Israel’s minister who's entrusted on combating anti-Semitism, I would like to clarify that the Israeli government and the vast majority of Israeli citizens see Elon Musk as an amazing entrepreneur and a role model. Criticism of Soros - who finances the most hostile organizations to the Jewish people and the state of Israel is anything but anti-Semitism, quite the opposite!

R.b3f1f004d91b4b58f6f415f9f4a6f94b

“Elon Musk is not anti-Semitic. There is no question about that.” Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt on May 18, 2023, CNBC interview.

Get wrecked morons. Hahahahaha!
tenor.gif

What L? I haven't leveled any accusations at Musk. I have commented on your Elon fanaticism, certainly no L on that.

I can't recall another poster that is obsessive about anything as you are with Elon.

It's really weird, but entertaining for the board.

How many times have you obsessively commented on me instead of topics would you say?

It’s really weird, but not entertaining for the board.

How many times have you obsessively commented on me instead of topics would you say?

It’s really weird, but not entertaining for the board.

Several times, it's because your reaction to the topics is far more interesting than the topics. Elon makes a odd, careless or boneheaded comment? Who cares. But I know that it will trigger you into this performance art that you do, and it's fascinating to observe and interact with, it's like tapping the glass at a zoo.

If you find my several comments to be obsessive comments, I would love to hear how you characterize your interest in Elon? It's also fascinating that my several posts are to you - really weird - but I'm sure your devotion to Elon feels completely normal right?

I don’t know. I try not to watch network media because it’s mostly shit and depressing.

What did your media influence outlet of choice tell you to think about what happened and what Elon said and what his intentions were?

I've barely paid attention to it but you've avoided the question on the board for days so I thought I'd ask

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT