ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - National Security Risk

Trump made the mistake of criticizing her Father.
Understand that in the Cheney family that overrules everything. The Cheneys wrongly assumed that Wyoming’s only House seat belonged to them regardless and since they hadn’t lived day to day in the state for YEARS they mistakenly thought the residents felt like the rest of the elites inside the Beltway. Liz grew up in DC - not in Wyoming.
Harriet Hageman is currently reflecting how the citizens of her state really feel.
lol…your “insight” into the Cheney family thought processes is remarkable. Funny that Trump criticizing Nikki Haley directly, criticizing the wife of Mitch McConnell, the wife of Brian Kemp, or the wife of Ted Cruz hasn’t resulted in them refusing to support him. I guess some people have more integrity and “family values” than others. So very rare it seems in today’s GOP.

lol…your “insight” into the Cheney family thought processes is remarkable. Funny that Trump criticizing Nikki Haley directly, criticizing the wife of Mitch McConnell, the wife of Brian Kemp, or the wife of Ted Cruz hasn’t resulted in them refusing to support him. I guess some people have more integrity and “family values” than others. So very rare it seems in today’s GOP.

Meanwhile, the D's have Joe and Hunter :rolleyes:

This thread still isn't on track. Elon was almost certainly having sex with kids. Oh, my bad, he was taking "Kung Fu" lessons. Have the CIA send him to Guantanamo and hook his balls up to the grid and walk away

Reactions: McLovin32

Trump said daddy's war was "stupid", and that's the biggest crime in Washington D.C.

Trump said daddy's war was "stupid", and that's the biggest crime in Washington D.C.
Trump said Rubio’s father assassinated JFK and Lil Marco didn’t torch his career nor did he mute his full-throated support for the wannabe fuhrer.

But I get it. Attributes like principles and integrity are so foreign to people like you and @goldmom that they just don’t compute when you confront them in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
Trump said Rubio’s father assassinated JFK and Lil Marco didn’t torch his career nor did he mute his full-throated support for the wannabe fuhrer.

But I get it. Attributes like principles and integrity are so foreign to people like you and @goldmom that they just don’t compute when you confront them in real life.

You love her daddy’s wars too, that’s why you vote for the people like Hillary and Biden that advanced them.

Tell me again about your principles and integrity from atop the pile of corpses the neocons have left the world over, without losing your support, and then tell us about more mean tweets.

You love her daddy’s wars too, that’s why you vote for the people like Hillary and Biden that advanced them.

Tell me again about your principles and integrity from atop the pile of corpses the neocons have left the world over, without losing your support, and then tell us about more mean tweets.
Bwahahahahahaha…sure, dumbass. Let’s play your moronic game. I’ll take your “neocon” label over the fascist dictator badge you proudly wear. You can’t win that fight. But then, you never do.

Bwahahahahahaha…sure, dumbass. Let’s play your moronic game. I’ll take your “neocon” label over the fascist dictator badge you proudly wear. You can’t win that fight. But then, you never do.
The problem with this is that there has been no fascist dictatorship in the US, but there is a mountain of corpses behind the policies advanced by the people you still support.

It’s literally weighing history against your imagination.

The problem with this is that there has been no fascist dictatorship in the US, but there is a mountain of corpses behind the policies advanced by the people you still support.

There’s been no fascist dictator in this country because none has ever gotten the support of your current fave but you support a dictator enabler and wannabe and there are mountains upon mountains of corpses behind every one. If that’s your best argument, you truly are even dumber than I thought possible.

Remember when Elon thought helping Ukraine blow up Russian ships would cause a nuclear war? Turns out he's just a dipshit who thinks he's an expert in everything.

It was actually Ted Cruz's dad. There are so many things like this from him it's hard to keep track.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth

There are roughly 600,000 corpses tied to the policies of the guy you support. You really want to go there?

The US needs to pull all the contracts they have with Musk. The problem is the only competition they have been able to try and put up against him in the space market is Boeing and they might be the worst run corporation in America right now. Well, second worst. I'm not sure anything could be more poorly run than the WNBA right now.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
The US needs to pull all the contracts they have with Musk. The problem is the only competition they have been able to try and put up against him in the space market is Boeing and they might be the worst run corporation in America right now. Well, second worst. I'm not sure anything could be more poorly run than the WNBA right now.
Northrop Grumman, Raytheon/Collins, Lockheed, Sierra Nevada, General Dynamics, and more, all operate in that space.

They all have commercial rocket launch systems capable of taking people to space? I was unaware of that.
I didn’t type that, but yes, others have “rocket launch systems” (not all). Names listed also build/develop spacecraft, satellites, etc (competitors to SpaceX). The point is that if you wanted to siphon off work from Musk, your only other alternative isn’t just Boeing.

Yep, no one else would ever have been able to do that. Some of you that cheer on capitalism/free market will willingly suspend common sense because a guy is wearing your jersey.
Everything musk has done, someone else would have. He is not 1 of 1. He's just one of a few who are as good at business as they are science. Musk has built his empire on marketing.

Reactions: Joes Place
???

Didn't they just have record crowds and viewership for their finals?
They had that in spite of their leadership, not because of it. In fact, the leadership of that league spent the entire season trying to drive away fans, increase division among players and fans, and generally make complete asses of themselves (another testament to the marketability of Clark. Something Nike doesn't seem very interested in exploiting either). The ones that weren't talking weren't doing anything to keep the ones that were from talking. An embarrassment of amateurism that if the WNBA wants to have any success lasting longer than 5 seconds after CC moves on they will remove those people ASAP. Find people that won't make it a priority to piss all the new fans off and show off just how horrible so many of the people in charge and players in the game are and give the new fans a reason to stick around and spend their money on the league.

I didn’t type that, but yes, others have “rocket launch systems” (not all). Names listed also build/develop spacecraft, satellites, etc (competitors to SpaceX). The point is that if you wanted to siphon off work from Musk, your only other alternative isn’t just Boeing.
I knew some of them had systems to launch satellites but none of them were serious about getting into manned space flight. Maybe NASA should start poking some of them to get in the race.

Missed some. Here’s an update.

Promoting the importance of voter registration and participation in our political process. Such a national security threat!

Libs: Get out the Vote!

Also Libs: NOT LIKE THAT!

“Encouraging citizens to participate in the democratic process is a threat to the democratic process!” - Democrats probably

Do you guys even stop to hear yourselves?

Last edited:
Missed some. Here’s an update.

Promoting the importance of voter registration and participation in our political process. Such a national security threat!

Libs: Get out the Vote!

Also Libs: NOT LIKE THAT!

“Encouraging citizens to participate in the democratic process is a threat to the democratic process!” - Democrats probably

Do you guys even stop to hear yourselves?
No; they're signing a petition in support of Musk and Trump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT