ADVERTISEMENT

elon musk needs deported or thrown behind bars

Why is this outrageous?

It's a fair question isn't it?

I mean if the unhinged gun nuts are on the right, shouldn't there be 6-7 attempts on their lives for every one on Trump's?

Not only that, there's a near jovial tone among the left around a trump assassination attempt.

The question simply shines a light on how wrong the left/media gets it most of the time (oh, I just figured out why it's outrageous to you).

Immediately after the news broke we had people suggesting on this board and online that Trump set this up himself... That, my friend, should outrage you much more than a simple question posed by musk.

He thinks he’s cute and believes his trolling is hilarious, but doesn’t realize the influence he has over his followers. Or maybe he does.
He knows exactly what he is doing. He wants to see the country burn in civil war. Just like he was doing with Venezuela, England, France…and plenty of others. He is letting this shit burn on his site. Question is, why?

Why is this outrageous?

I mean if the unhinged gun nuts are on the right, shouldn't there be 6-7 attempts on their lives for every one on Trump's?

Not only that, there's a near jovial tone among the left around a trump assassination attempt.

The question simply shines a light on how wrong the left/media gets it most of the time (oh, I just figured out why it's outrageous to you).

Immediately after the news broke we had people suggesting on this board and online that Trump set this up himself... That, my friend, should outrage you much more than a simple question posed by musk.
Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

Why is this outrageous?

It's pretty clear and not the least bit coincident that he put "assassination" and "Biden/Harris" in the same sentence.
Fvck that asshole!

Why is this outrageous?

Assassination attempt, or a man exercising his 2nd Amendment rights? I don’t think the citizen fired a shot.

This is ****ing outrageous.

When did he sell himself to the highest bidder. The purchase of Twitter is clearly Russian funded.
Yeah that's irresponsible.

I don't get what the hell I'm seeing with him exactly.

I can't figure out if it's incredibly ignorant (maybe spectrumy stuff) behavior and he really doesn't get just how bad an idea that is? With his megaphone you can't just say whatever the hell crosses your mind.

Really that big of a conspiracy theorist?

Wants to sow chaos?

Musk is getting high on his own supply these days. Ketamine, and non stop access to social media is a bad combination.

Reactions: HawkMD
The fact that it was acknowledged that this golf outing was a last minute decsion by Trump and only his staffers knew about it leads me to believe someone within the Trump campaign wants Trump dead.
Easily could have communicated with suspect and gave a location.
Given the first attempt by a registered Republican and then today's incident...Radical Right media can stop pointing fingers and look within.

Reactions: GOHOX69
The fact that it was acknowledged that this golf outing was a last minute decsion by Trump and only his staffers knew about it leads me to believe someone within the Trump campaign wants Trump dead.
Easily could have communicated with suspect and gave a location.
Given the first attempt by a registered Republican and then today's incident...Radical Right media can stop pointing fingers and look within.
This is what I thought also. He had to have had some inside knowledge or foresight.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT