ADVERTISEMENT

elon musk needs deported or thrown behind bars

Pointing out lies and hypocrisy is effortless.

The world is not black or white dude ..yes, I have a gun and yes I will shoot to kill with no hesitation. That does not mean I'm for guns, some should not be legal at all. I wish I lived in a country where I even have to make that choice.

I do believe Trump is a piece of shit human and would think we'd be better off if that first assassin didn't miss. Why the other side uses power for personal gain they at least act like they give a shit and aren't doing and talk like it's 1930s German. I have never thought about any other American and I don't like that I think that ..but it's true. I'm glad I'll be dead soon, because this just the beginning...when discussing how Hitler took power in my Geographic Thought class when went over Stanley Milgrams experiment and how humans are not hard to brainwash. I thought it almost impossible to happen here, but if it did it would be someone smart and manipulative. Trump is so far from either thing. I'm not only ashamed as and American and a homo sapiens that this person who I bet IQ is well below average not only became president once, but could be again.

If the conservatives had chosen Haley she had a double digit lead right now.... it's like a big social experiment or something, to see how quick you could send a society crashing. When he loses we will consider ourselves lucky that it'll just be as bad a Jan 6. It could be 100 times worse and with humans you never know where it will stop. I'm 50/50 that we'll have Martial law and military on the streets. All for the dumbest person ever to be president. This will be studied forever.

It really bothers me that so many people could so easily flip from never Trump to a coward who bent the knee to him like Nikki Haley. She just a common piece of crap, not a crazy one. Again, I won’t forget what people like Haley did.

Reactions: Mister_Man
It really bothers me that so many people could so easily flip from never Trump to a coward who bent the knee to him like Nikki Haley. She just a common piece of crap, not a crazy one. Again, I won’t forget what people like Haley did.
Like the Iowa gov as another example, her knees must be very tired.

Reactions: MitchLL
Not going to lie, I was stoned out my mind with that last message....and we'll just leave at that

Not going to lie, I was stoned out my mind with that last message....and we'll just leave at that

“I'm glad I'll be dead soon, because this just the beginning...‘

tumblr_n3m10kqNtq1qgaaado2_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT