ADVERTISEMENT

elon musk needs deported or thrown behind bars

The fact that it was acknowledged that this golf outing was a last minute decsion by Trump and only his staffers knew about it leads me to believe someone within the Trump campaign wants Trump dead.
Easily could have communicated with suspect and gave a location.
Given the first attempt by a registered Republican and then today's incident...Radical Right media can stop pointing fingers and look within.
Where was this said?

Why is this outrageous?

It's a fair question isn't it?

I mean if the unhinged gun nuts are on the right, shouldn't there be 6-7 attempts on their lives for every one on Trump's?

Not only that, there's a near jovial tone among the left around a trump assassination attempt.

The question simply shines a light on how wrong the left/media gets it most of the time (oh, I just figured out why it's outrageous to you).

Immediately after the news broke we had people suggesting on this board and online that Trump set this up himself... That, my friend, should outrage you much more than a simple question posed by musk.
If it's a fair question then why did jerk off boy delete it? And lol at the rest of your post.

The fact that it was acknowledged that this golf outing was a last minute decsion by Trump and only his staffers knew about it leads me to believe someone within the Trump campaign wants Trump dead.
Given the first attempt by a registered Republican and then today's incident...Radical Right media can stop pointing fingers and look within.
Off the rails much?

Immediate thought is conspiracy theory and not lone nutter?

If we posted a poll: “Would you shoot Hitler?” my expectation is there would be affirmative replies.

People have spent years demonizing Trump as Hitler, wouldn’t you expect some people who believed it to start taking shot at him? I mean, it’s Hitler for crissakes!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Good to know. Since ‘usually’ only pieces of shit get shot at then the US is in a pretty good place as far as gun violence is concerned…just takin’ out the trash, right?

Now maybe all the ‘gun-owners-for-gun control’ hypocrites like you, Torbee, Walz, Scarborough, Biden and your leftist celebrities heroes can piss off with any more talk of gun bans. 🤷‍♂️

Good to know. Since ‘usually’ only pieces of shit get shot at then the US is in a pretty good place as far as gun violence is concerned…just takin’ out the trash, right?

Now maybe all the ‘gun-owners-for-gun control’ hypocrites like you, Torbee, Walz, Scarborough, Biden and your leftist celebrities heroes can piss off with any more talk of gun bans. 🤷‍♂️
You mad, Mikhail?

Looks like he took down the post. He does realize sooner or later he is going to cross the line on free speech in the US right?

It wasn’t a joke at all. He was asking a rhetorical question to his followers. Why aren’t you trying to kill them.

Reactions: win1forthe
Looks like he took down the post. He does realize sooner or later he is going to cross the line on free speech in the US right?
I'm infinitely more concerned about the Democrats trying to move the line on protected free speech.

You must always be exhausted from your mental gymnastics

Op,

I love ya, but that guy has the same free speech you do when you say dumb ahit about wishing they didn't miss Trump.

Crazy innit.
It's fun and games until he's incited violence against the vice president of the United States.

He may not mean it that way, but that doesn't mean some of the crazy sickos out there reading it won't take it that way.

He should know better than to tweet those things.

If we posted a poll: “Would you shoot Hitler?” my expectation is there would be affirmative replies.

People have spent years demonizing Trump as Hitler, wouldn’t you expect some people who believed it to start taking shot at him? I mean, it’s Hitler for crissakes!
You have some pretty bad takes in these shooting threads so far. Shooter was a Trump supporter. If Trump is tired of getting shot at maybe he needs to stop telling nutbags like this guy to "fight like hell" when they don't get their way.

It's fun and games until he's incited violence against the vice president of the United States.

He may not mean it that way, but that doesn't mean some of the crazy sickos out there reading it won't take it that way.

He should know better than to tweet those things.
You have current memebers of Congress posting about him "wearing an ear tampon again" the high road left you years ago.

posting about "wearing an ear tampon" and asking/suggesting (hard to say without any punctuation) why no one has attempted to assassinate the VP are two entirely different things.
Not in his weird little world.

You have some pretty bad takes in these shooting threads so far. Shooter was a Trump supporter. If Trump is tired of getting shot at maybe he needs to stop telling nutbags like this guy to "fight like hell" when they don't get their way.
I’d say he isn’t a Trump supporter if he is taking shots at him, regardless of what he once said or did previously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT