ADVERTISEMENT

End of regular season

BonzoFury

HB All-American
Feb 4, 2022
Indiana finishes 7 games better than last year. Chicago finishes 5 games worse. Can we end this charade already. CC is clearly the rookie of the year. Reese is a distant second.

Reactions: HIWILLE and Torg
Indiana finishes 7 games better than last year. Chicago finishes 5 games worse. Can we end this charade already. CC is clearly the rookie of the year. Reese is a distant second.
As much as I hate to argue for the Sky, Kahleah Copper was on the team last year and left for the Aces, so the Sky did not just add the two rookies and Carter and get worse, they lost the best player from their team last year.

But yeah, the only reason ROY may have ever been considered close is that rebounding doesn't really take an adjustment period.

Reactions: Torg
Everyone who actually watches the games and doesn’t just look at the box scores has known all along Clark would win this award. It was never even close.
Should be, but there are plenty who have been shilling for Reese.

Reactions: Torg
I will also add that if this roster stays the same for next year, it is probably a 25 win team. So many losses in the early part of the season were a function of the team not knowing how to play with Caitlin, and they have that figured out now. Even then there were several close losses that would have been wins later in the season, and that opening schedule was ridiculous. But, if you take away Caitlin or Kelsey, this is a 15 win team. If both are taken away, it is a 5 win team. That is how valuable those two are. Now, if they can add Sabally, this could be a 30 win team, and a favorite to win it all.*

*edited to add this article which kind of says what I just posted in long form.

Last edited:
I'm just going to be glad next year to put this Angel vs Caitlin nonsense behind us. There's no 2nd year player of the year award, so no comparisons to be made that way.

And hopefully this alleged rivalry thing will fade away too. Caitlin, after all, has already said it isn't one.

Should be, but there are plenty who have been shilling for Reese.
True, but that really stopped awhile ago even before Reese stopped playing. CC22 has taken another big step forward since the break, and really seperated herself. Most all the publications have her as a 1st team WNBA player and 4th or 5th in the MVP race. That ended anybody trying to push Reese for ROY...

Next season we can all enjoy watching the Paige Bueckers vs. another player debate without personal attachment, and it will drive Geno crazy.

True, but that really stopped awhile ago even before Reese stopped playing. CC22 has taken another big step forward since the break, and really seperated herself. Most all the publications have her as a 1st team WNBA player and 4th or 5th in the MVP race. That ended anybody trying to push Reese for ROY...
What I find hilarious about that is that just this week Caitlin overtook Reese in espn’s Roy race, as they based it on some weird formula. It just makes them look stupid and untrustworthy.

I'm just going to be glad next year to put this Angel vs Caitlin nonsense behind us. There's no 2nd year player of the year award, so no comparisons to be made that way.

And hopefully this alleged rivalry thing will fade away too. Caitlin, after all, has already said it isn't one.
Next year it'll be CC vs A'ja. After CC wins that they'll move on to Juju watkims

It will be very difficult to beat Connecticut in the first round. Hope they can win at least one and even more

It's definitely going to be a Paige vs Caitlin debate. Caitlin will be leagues better than her but she will be hyped by the media because she's a UConn player.

We all have to come with reasons to be mad about something that is not a thing since nothing else going on in the world.

Are you going to be okay if your girl Diana Taurasi retires or are you hoping that miserable hag comes back for another year?

Why would I care what Taurasi does?

I am not like many here...I am not caught up on wanting to be part of a soap opera and breathlessly following players on other teams just because of some perceived slight a few months ago.

Though I do I find entertainment in watching some of you all run around with your panties in a bunch.

Why would I care what Taurasi does?

I am not like many here...I am not caught up on wanting to be part of a soap opera and breathlessly following players on other teams just because of some perceived slight a few months ago.

Though I do I find entertainment in watching some of you all run around with your panties in a bunch.
Mmmkay. Whatever you say skippy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT