ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy Europe while we can

I know many who have visited Turkey and loved it. It is nearly 100% Muslims. I think Europe will be fine.
They burned out a bunch of Syrian refugees last month, even they are tired of those types of Muslims. I found Turkey to be very secular, especially on the European side, maybe less so on the Asian side.

Reactions: jonesy5960
Anyone see Frontline last nite focused on right wing extremism in Germany?
This guy Hoeke is running for top job in one of 6 states in Germany, Turlinger.
His IDF party plotted to overthrow German govt before authorities arrested the conspirators who had several thousand ready to storm parliament and arrest or assassinate members.

This shit can happen.

Anyone see Frontline last nite focused on right wing extremism in Germany?
This guy Hoeke is running for top job in one of 6 states in Germany, Turlinger.
His IDF party plotted to overthrow German govt before authorities arrested the conspirators who had several thousand ready to storm parliament and arrest or assassinate members.

This shit can happen.
A very good program last night.

If you were to meet one in person, what single word would you use to describe how you'd feel about a person that is muslim?

Distrust? Cautious? Ambivalent? Neutral? Open? Hate? Something else?
Neutral. The studies show it’s when the number reaches about 20-25 percent of a population that stuff starts to go bad

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
If you were to meet one in person, what single word would you use to describe how you'd feel about a person that is muslim?

I'd ask them this?

OIP.uLbqkhvn2xy4_PY9twSFEgHaH7

I’m more worried about American Christofascists. I hung out with Tunisian teenagers a lot in Paris when I was an exchange student in the middle class suburbs. They were awesome. Totally westernized. Loved Guns N Roses, MTV Spring Break, and the USMNT (we were on a roll in ‘96). I don’t believe in huge masses of migration, and I believe in discriminating between liberal and illiberal adherents of any persuasion. Religious fundamentalism is the problem in each of the Abrahamic religions.

If you met a Taliban in person, what single word would you use to describe how you'd feel about a person that is a Taliban?

What is the current percentage of the muslim population in Western European countries?
Looks like France is at 10 percent as of 2021, most others hover between 5-8 percent. Most Islamic immigrants, as with all immigrants, end up in cities, usually the same areas as other Islamic migrants. So the cities will, and indeed are, seeing the problems this particular group brings with it.

I added an old Pew Study from 2016

Reactions: Hawki97
I’m more worried about American Christofascists. I hung out with Tunisian teenagers a lot in Paris when I was an exchange student in the middle class suburbs. They were awesome. Totally westernized. Loved Guns N Roses, MTV Spring Break, and the USMNT (we were on a roll in ‘96). I don’t believe in huge masses of migration, and I believe in discriminating between liberal and illiberal adherents of any persuasion. Religious fundamentalism is the problem in each of the Abrahamic religions.
I can get on board with style of that thinking. Westernized works

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
In Paris it’s 20-25 percent and growing, in our lifetime London, Paris, Brussels, Vienna, will all be Islamic majority cities. I’ll have to look at data on entire nations. Give me 10 minutes
Understand that France and particularly Oaris has had a very high percentage of Muslims for decades…Algeria and Morocco were French colonies and thousands of Algerians and Moroccans have held citizenship and jobs there for their entire lives. Algerians and Moroccans are to the French as blacks (slaves) are to America…they have traditionally filled the “service sector” of their respective nations.

Reactions: Torg and TheCainer
Understand that France and particularly Oaris has had a very high percentage of Muslims for decades…Algeria and Morocco were French colonies and thousands of Algerians and Moroccans have held citizenship and jobs there for their entire lives. Algerians and Moroccans are to the French as blacks (slaves) are to America…they have traditionally filled the “service sector” of their respective nations.
I’m aware, and think that those who have been there for generations and have assimilated, are not the issue, but as the population of non assimilating Muslims increase, do you think the ones who have simulated will take the side of the French people or the other Muslims

I do not care what "Sam Harris states", because he's not providing specifics on his "studies" or citing his own methods.

It's fearmongering. And it works on folks like you, who are sheltered Iowans.
Well, here’s where the Egyptian Muslims believe death to those who leave the religion

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT