ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy Europe while we can

Neutral. The studies show it’s when the number reaches about 20-25 percent of a population that stuff starts to go bad

What do they call this?

Bigotry.
Ethnic Profiling
Hatred

Some people gotta hate.

What studies are going to cherry pick, I mean cite.

Reactions: littlez
"One"

Read more.

Quoted from a news article.

"Shakiel Thibou, 20, to appear in court along with his two brothers, who have also been charged over same incident"

We have almost daily school shootings the extremists attribute to "mental health", You and Clarinda go off the bigotry rails, you citing a single incident involving 3 Muslim perpetuators.

You don't care but being a racist separates you from objectivity.

"Shakiel Thibou, 20, to appear in court along with his two brothers, who have also been charged over same incident"

We have almost daily school shootings the extremists attribute to "mental health", You and Clarinda go off the bigotry rails, you citing a single incident involving 3 Muslim perpetuators.

Keep reading.

There have been.multiple "arson" events, stabbings, burglaries. Ect.

You're talking to a guy that immediately mentioned "Mexicans" when the news about the Perry High School shooting came out. Racism is his thing, and he's great at it.

O hey look, we are back to this again, because demographics are racist.....
mAvtpcYvqmiM3H-vaUbDWoPitc3Vu5Rp_D2P-4P3MZ0.jpg

Did you see anyone celebrating that in the name of Christianity or Republicanism? You’re an idiot for comparing Islam to MAGA or modern day American Christianity
don't think for a second there aren't wacko militia types in michigan/montana et al that didn't celebrate.

Reactions: Torg
MPG per passenger mile is likely worse for vehicles. Should we all stop driving too? What about heating and cooling our homes, go without?

Don't be so ridiculous and obtuse.
It’s ridiculous because it affects you.

Everybody else does it so it’s fine. I am all for doing something as long as it isn’t my vice.

Pass the ribbons to wear because actually doing something sucks.

Are you saying those that fly don’t also drive their cars and heat their homes. The amount of carbon pushed into the atmosphere for pleasure is staggering.

How much carbon was pushed into the atmosphere to make the planes and the airports used for unnecessary travel?

Like I said many times. Stop bitching at the deniers because they are not doing anything worse than those that proclaim they care more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PoopandBoogers

Everybody else does it so it’s fine. I am all for doing something as long as it isn’t my vice.

Are you saying those that fly don’t also drive their cars and heat their homes. The amount of carbon pushed into the atmosphere for pleasure is staggering.

How much carbon was pushed into the atmosphere to make the planes and the airports used for unnecessary travel?

Like I said many times. Stop bitching at the deniers because they are not doing anything worse than those that proclaim they care more.
It affects all of us, you act as though flying commercially is something only the well heeled elites do. Most Americans fly commercially.

And as I stated, flying is likely more efficient than driving from an energy efficiency standpoint, so air passengers are helping in that sense.

I really enjoyed my recent trip to England and Ireland.
I did notice an “international” flavor but absolutely everyone blended and coexisted in every instance.
Could isolated incidents be inflated by social media? Hmm.
Depends on the social media one follows. Within certain groups you might as well put bars upon all your windows, load up on non-perishables and ammunition and wait for the "bad guy with a gun" to show up. Travel to any cities or to any country is the equivalent of a game of Russian roulette so why risk it?

Is this how you justify just hanging out on a folding chair in the garage? Or do you Thunberg about in your zero carbon sailboat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT