ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy Europe while we can

Such a false equivalency.

It's fact, buddy. Go read a book.

While civilization mostly stalled/stopped during Europe's Dark Ages, education and societies flourished in the Muslim world. Some of the world's greatest collections survived ONLY because of those libraries.

Does it matter? They still have way less crime than we do.

25% is a pretty big Muslim population but yet their crime is a fraction of ours. Seems to me that the vast majority of those Muslims want to live in peace.
City to country stats, Paris has a higher assault and rape rate than the US

Reactions: Mikefontenot27
It's fact, buddy. Go read a book.

While civilization mostly stalled/stopped during Europe's Dark Ages, education and societies flourished in the Muslim world. Some of the world's greatest collections survived ONLY because of those libraries.
I know that you dolt, anyone who wrote spaceship earth at Epcot knows that. I’m talking about the false equivalency you made. Hence what I wrote about women’s right and gay rights. False fvcking equivalency

Thanks for finally owning up to it.
I’ll listen to any woman here right up to the point that they thought voting for Trump a second time was a good idea. Or, that voting for anti women politicians which results in anti woman policies wasn’t a given. Not sure where you are coming from.

The fact that you think this, in the face of proof of violence against women, laws that make evangelicals look like libertines, tells me you are even serious

Well it's not really a serious comparison... The Muslim population in the US is like 1% and outside of a few Congress Members they have no real voice in our government. Christian Fascism has already started infecting governments at every level and could easily take the White House this election.

Well it's not really a serious comparison... The Muslim population in the US is like 1% and outside of a few Congress Members they have no real voice in our government. Christian Fascism has already started infecting governments at every level and could easily take the White House this election.
Ok, well I was talking about Europe, and Islam when the population reaches a certain point

At first I thought this thread might have been about some of the anti-tourism protests and over-tourism themes that have been in the news the past few weeks. Then I saw the OP and of course it's about Muslims.

OP, do you remember how you get hooked into Islamophobia stuff? Is it a recent thing? A certain event? A certain video? You've posted that you're from bumfvck, Iowa, I can't imagine you've had bad encounters with Muslims in person?

There's nothing necessarily wrong with having more passion for specific topics than others, just curious how you wound up on this one?

At first I thought this thread might have been about some of the anti-tourism protests and over-tourism themes that have been in the news the past few weeks. Then I saw the OP and of course it's about Muslims.

OP, do you remember how you get hooked into Islamophobia stuff? Is it a recent thing? A certain event? A certain video? You've posted that you're from bumfvck, Iowa, I can't imagine you've had bad encounters with Muslims in person?

There's nothing necessarily wrong with having more passion for specific topics than others, just curious how you wound up on this one?
A pharmacist here was hardcore Islamic, the kind that didn’t hide his disdain for his customers. My ex wife cut his wife’s hair, I walked in one day, unannounced into her salon. I saw the wife’s hair, holy shit, was he upset. Anyway, they moved shortly after. But I look at what Gaddafi said about Islam taking Europe without ever firing a shot, and see it playing out in real time. I also think seeing American liberals make false equivalency between the barbarism of Islam in many areas, to American Evangelism(it is a problem) , is just gross. Its based on liberals hatred of Christianity and this idea they have to protect the minority. So here is where it gets odd for me. Islam may be the most hateful religion towards the LGBT community, yet many LGBT folk support it, while bashing conservatives.

Add to it that is seems crazy that nations who for centuries were Christian, genetically similar, are being told they have to allow mass migration. Poland just got fined for not allowing more people in. It seems a bit replacement theory like.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorneStockton

Everybody needs a hobby.

Daughter and her ex went there on their honeymoon and said they loved both places.
The Moroccans love Americans who spend money.
It was incredibly inexpensive. I recommend anyone to go. It's a beautiful country. So much to see. Just don't go in July. 🔥

A pharmacist here was hardcore Islamic, the kind that didn’t hide his disdain for his customers. My ex wife cut his wife’s hair, I walked in one day, unannounced into her salon. I saw the wife’s hair, holy shit, was he upset. Anyway, they moved shortly after. But I look at what Gaddafi said about Islam taking Europe without ever firing a shot, and see it playing out in real time. I also think seeing American liberals make false equivalency between the barbarism of Islam in many areas, to American Evangelism(it is a problem) , is just gross. Its based on liberals hatred of Christianity and this idea they have to protect the minority. So here is where it gets odd for me. Islam may be the most hateful religion towards the LGBT community, yet many LGBT folk support it, while bashing conservatives.

Add to it that is seems crazy that nations who for centuries were Christian, genetically similar, are being told they have to allow mass migration. Poland just got fined for not allowing more people in. It seems a bit replacement theory like.

Just how life works I guess. Who knows what you'd be interested in if that pharmacist was Jewish instead? Might be posting about Soros, Rothschilds, and how they control Hollywood, Wall St and outer space.

Thanks for sharing, sometimes the messenger is more interesting than their message itself.

Just how life works I guess. Who knows what you'd be interested in if that pharmacist was Jewish instead? Might be posting about Soros, Rothschilds, and how they control Hollywood, Wall St and outer space.

Thanks for sharing, sometimes the messenger is more interesting than their message itself.
Doubtful, I had heard that Jewish stuff before. 9/11, ISIS, the Taliban, Al Queda, really helped to amplify my disdain

Doubtful, I had heard that Jewish stuff before. 9/11, ISIS, the Taliban, Al Queda, really helped to amplify my disdain

Do you take a similar approach for other events and groups?

Do school shootings, Westboro Baptist, antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, create and amplify your disdain for white people or are you more selective in terms of how you apply your disdain?

Reactions: Ree4 and Moral

Do school shootings, Westboro Baptist, antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, create and amplify your disdain for white people or are you more selective in terms of how you apply your disdain?
One of those things is not like the others

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I know many who have visited Turkey and loved it. It is nearly 100% Muslims. I think Europe will be fine.

To be fair, Turkey's tourist industry benefits from the Graeco-Roman archeological sites that were already built centuries before the Turks invaded Anatolia and Byzantium.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
True, regarding most of the "Islamic" countries mentioned.

The authoritarians use "religion" to keep the population under control. Exactly what the MAGAs are trying to do here.

Both Christians and Muslims who want an authoritarian state earnestly believe their religion calls for it. Perhaps even more so with Muslims. The authoritarianism isn't a bug in religious states, it's a feature.

I don't want MAGATS taking over my state, nor do I want Islamists doing so.

To whites? Towards the shooters, their ideology (lately it’s been trans). Westboro gets shouted down and condemned by every person I know. Antifa??? C’mon. KKK is held in disdain by everyone I know as well

True, regarding most of the "Islamic" countries mentioned.

The authoritarians use "religion" to keep the population under control. Exactly what the MAGAs are trying to do here.
What’s the Christian equivalent of ISIS, Al Queda, the Taliban?

To whites? Towards the shooters, their ideology (lately it’s been trans). Westboro gets shouted down and condemned by every person I know. Antifa??? C’mon. KKK is held in disdain by everyone I know as well

I'm not talking about the individual groups. You said the groups like ISIS and Taliban - made up of Muslims - have led to your disdain for Islam in general, or did I misunderstand?

I'm wondering if terrible groups like school shooters and the KKK - made up of white people - has led to your disdain for white people in general?

I'm not talking about the individual groups. You said the groups like ISIS and Taliban - made up of Muslims - have led to your disdain for Islam in general, or did I misunderstand?

I'm wondering if terrible groups like school shooters and the KKK - made up of white people - has led to your disdain for white people in general?
Way more white peoples hate those groups

come on ... we all remember when Venezuela was one of the richest countries in the world

a thing that definitely happened

they were the center of that famous Venezuelan empire
Do you assume the Swiss are poor, since they lack a historical empire?

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT