ADVERTISEMENT

Ettore Ewen is WWE Champion

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa

887c2c9f-ee5b-5ee7-8ad5-2721d3cce7a5.image.jpg

This is kind of cool in the nerdiest, most ridiculous way possible. A Hawkeye Football player is now listed with the likes of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man (I assume these two were champions, don’t fact check me and just assume I’m correct).
I agree, but someone corrected me long ago that Hulk Hogan used to pretend wrestle for the WWF and that folded or something and now the pretend wrestling is WWE.

I agree, but someone corrected me long ago that Hulk Hogan used to pretend wrestle for the WWF and that folded or something and now the pretend wrestling is WWE.
It’s the same organization, but WWF got sued and lost the case to use that acronym by the World Wildlife Federation. They then changed to World Wrestling Entertainment. The records for WWF/WWE go back to 1963, and include names like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Yokozuna, and many others.

I started researching this at an hour ago, so consider me a seasoned vet.

I heard they had a problem with the World Wildlife Federation. In this thread. Three times.

You dress for the job you want, not the job you have, so i guess Frost wants to be equipment manager.
Come on. In that picture he's dressed just like 80% of the Nebby fanbase.

Nebraska Football Sweatshirt - Check
Hasn't shaved in days - Check
Camo in a non-hunting situation - Check
Vapid look on his face - Check

I get that "professional wrestling" can be an entertaining form of entertainment. All the great features of classical Greek morality plays.

But I have to say, I'm just having a hard time imagining any context where I'd be really psyched about an actor landing a role. Which is basically what this is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT