ADVERTISEMENT

Europeans are friggin weird

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
They eat lunch meat for breakfast! Wtf is up with that? You know it's wrong, it's right there in the name; lunch meat.

I have to admit, though, that muesli is a yummy way to start your day. They did get that right.

They eat lunch meat for breakfast! Wtf is up with that? You know it's wrong, it's right there in the name; lunch meat.

I have to admit, though, that muesli is a yummy way to start your day. They did get that right.
Where are you?

Brits eat baked beans for breakfast. Baked beans and grilled tomatoes. Mix that with some strong coffee and you've got a recipe for disaster.

keep-calm-and-don-t-shit-your-pants-5.png

Give me the German hotel buffet over the US Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn Buffet any say of the week! Love it!

Give me the German hotel buffet over the US Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn Buffet any say of the week! Love it!

That's for sure. The buffets are enormous and delicious. I feel bad because it's such a waste; I refuse to stuff myself so I just have some Muesli and a croissant, leaving a lot of good stuff behind.

My favorite breakfast in Germany are big bready pretzels smeared with fresh butter and strawberry jam. In France, soft baguettes smeared with butter and strawberry jam.

I like strawberry jam I guess.

And cheese.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT