ADVERTISEMENT

House behind me turned into a female dorm

Life is pretty good.

So I live in a neighborhood that originally was going to be 55 and up. It was about 90% filled when sales slowed and they opened it to all ages.

Right now it's probably 95% 55 and up with a couple young families sprinkled in.

House behind me was rented out to a Dental Hygienist school to be used as housing for students.

Well, this caused an uproar in the community. Our neighbors were complaining about the imminent parties that would ensue ect...

Anyway, on my way to check my mail the neighbor across the street calls me over. He says "have you seen your new neighbors"? I say I heard about it being rented out to the school but haven't seen them. He says "they're lookers".......I say "hookers"? I was intrigued by the prospect. He said "no....."lookers!". He's 84 years old.... Anyway, I was like "so they're pretty hot'? He says "yes, they're smoking hot". Didn't know 80 year old's used that terminology but found the information intriguing.

So I spend the next few days peeking out the windows looking out on their back yard. Finally I spot them.....3 young gals laying out in their backyard in bikinis. He was right.....pretty friggin hot. So I'm totally in perv mode peaking out between the blinds.....the Frau busts me....."they're your daughters age you perv" or some such.

Anyway, no pics so this thread is a fail and I suck but just thought I'd share.

My barbequing has increased as a result. Went over and introduced myself because I'm a good neighbor....nice gals. Easy on the eyes....

Life's pretty good.
I've heard about this place before. Hmmmmmm........

Kevin spacey disciple. Reeks of MAGA mindset.
wait-nowords.gif

Life is pretty good.

So I live in a neighborhood that originally was going to be 55 and up. It was about 90% filled when sales slowed and they opened it to all ages.

Right now it's probably 95% 55 and up with a couple young families sprinkled in.

House behind me was rented out to a Dental Hygienist school to be used as housing for students.

Well, this caused an uproar in the community. Our neighbors were complaining about the imminent parties that would ensue ect...

Anyway, on my way to check my mail the neighbor across the street calls me over. He says "have you seen your new neighbors"? I say I heard about it being rented out to the school but haven't seen them. He says "they're lookers".......I say "hookers"? I was intrigued by the prospect. He said "no....."lookers!". He's 84 years old.... Anyway, I was like "so they're pretty hot'? He says "yes, they're smoking hot". Didn't know 80 year old's used that terminology but found the information intriguing.

So I spend the next few days peeking out the windows looking out on their back yard. Finally I spot them.....3 young gals laying out in their backyard in bikinis. He was right.....pretty friggin hot. So I'm totally in perv mode peaking out between the blinds.....the Frau busts me....."they're your daughters age you perv" or some such.

My barbequing has increased as a result. Went over and introduced myself because I'm a good neighbor....nice gals. Easy on the eyes....

Life's pretty good.

Install a pool and hot tub if you don't already have them. Host giant cookouts.

Life is pretty good.

Life's pretty good.
op-delivery.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT