ADVERTISEMENT

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days

If fox would help cleanse the republican party of the fringe trumpites I may go back to just thinking they are terrible people instead of the worst thing to happen to the country.
They are still the worst. Our enemy. Even in that article they lie about the border being wide open. Repeat the lie often enough and people believe it.

Have I been wasting my time reading rivals articles for that long already.
I’m great, how are you?
You have... I'm quite well thank you. Welcome, enjoy.

One quick test.

If your favorite color was red, then yellow, then blue how would you look at this list

Blue, red, yellow

And numerically express to us your ranking of colors?

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I don't know why but based off her teeth and facial structure I feel like she takes massive dumps. Don't ask me why I feel this way because I really don't know. The first time I saw her the first thing that popped in my head was "huh I bet that chick takes huge dumps"

You have... I'm quite well thank you. Welcome, enjoy.

One quick test.

If your favorite color was red, then yellow, then blue how would you look at this list

Blue, red, yellow

And numerically express to us your ranking of colors?
Weird question.

As a kid my favorite color changed between blue and red. Was common for boys back then, not sure about todays “boys”
As an iowa fan I’m more of a yellow the last 20 years or so.

Weird question.

As a kid my favorite color changed between blue and red. Was common for boys back then, not sure about todays “boys”
As an iowa fan I’m more of a yellow the last 20 years or so.
Don't worry about your answer I'm trying to learn how to read the way you rank order items.

It's kind of important around here.

LOL at Fox for inserting the MTG catch lines in the commentary as they chastise the monster they helped to create. They were fine letting her go wild on their airwaves for years when she was owning the Libs. Now that the dysfunction is in full view they are trying to portray themselves as the voice of reason.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days​

What does this even mean? What a dumb euphemism.

When you’re out playing a pickup game of basketball with some guys from the neighborhood and hit the game winning shot, Jared says “Even the Sun shines on a dog’s ass some days…” Then he spits at your feet and walks away. Yes, Jared that is true. The Sun does shine on a dog’s ass some days, actually pretty much any time a dog goes outside and it’s not completely cloudy. This isn’t exactly a rare occurrence. The phrase is used to denote a rare occurrence so using such a common occurrence like sunlight making contact with a dog’s ass is a little stupid. Now if it was referring to the Sun shining on a dog’s balls then that makes a little more sense because a dog’s balls are usually on the undercarriage where they wouldn’t be exposed to as much light as the ass. Still, a dog is an animal that likes to be outdoors so that’s still fairly common. Maybe if it was referring to the Sun shining on a Cat’s balls that would be a little more accurate. Still, cats do lay out in front of windows with the Sun on them. If you want to be really accurate you’d say “Even the Sun shines on a morbidly obese man’s dick some days.” I think that would be a much more appropriate illustration of how something very rare can happen.

8n4gjt.jpg

Who is this "we" that you are attempting to represent? You said fox is the enemy of the united states, we'll I'm part of the united states and they are not my enemy, so that's not true. Are you capable of articulating who it is that fox is the enemy of?

Logic and reason, something that MAGA lacks because you guys are dumb fvcks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT