ADVERTISEMENT

EVERY VIDEO OF KYLE RITTENHOUSE (KENOSHA SHOOTING)

Grosskreutz absolutely did point a pistol at KR, so YOU stop spreading falsehoods.

and yes antifa on the lot had molotov cocktails.

chasing a guy and firing a pistol will lead any rational person to believe they are in fear of their life

Defense attorneys will pick this apart.

Reactions: iowaarch
:D

73924383dfbe188f.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: UKGrad93
The gun shots being fired off before he turns and shoots will.
No. You guys will make up anything to suit your narrative. Unfortunately there are enough mindless cronies that will follow along. Another 4 years of this shit and then Don jr. running his own campaign. It could get really bad.

No. You guys will make up anything to suit your narrative. Unfortunately there are enough mindless cronies that will follow along. Another 4 years of this shit and then Don jr. running his own campaign. It could get really bad.
Dude, we're not the one posting the video evidence.

??? How? The guy chasing him was unarmed.
One guy had a skateboard and one had a gun. The other tried to kick him in the back of the head. You blame other people for seeing what they want to see, and completely ignore everything on video. Fact, one tried to kick him in back of head, one swung a skateboard at his head, the 3rd had a gun. All that’s plain as day on video, yet your dumbass ignores it all. You are stupid.

??? How? The guy chasing him was unarmed.
One guy had a skateboard and one had a gun. The other tried to kick him in the back of the head. You blame other people for seeing what they want to see, and completely ignore everything on video. Fact, one tried to kick him in back of head, one swung a skateboard at his head, the 3rd had a gun. All that’s plain as day on video, yet your dumbass ignores it all. You are stupid.

After watching all the videos of the entire event from all angles, there is no doubt in my mind that this kid should get off an any serious charges. If you think otherwise you are being a partisan hack and/or a fool.

You can have your separate debate about guns and if he should have been there in the first place.

Reactions: Gimmered
I'm glad I don't live there and as a result can't serve on that jury. I see self defense as being the most likely outcome of any sort of trial but it isn't like this kid is a poster child for how people should behave or even for the statutes surrounding self defense. In this case both sides of the argument are right and wrong all at the same time. Which means the members of the jury are truly screwed no matter the facts or how they are directed by the judge.

This has become such a political issue that a fair trial is impossible.

None of the victims in this case including the shooter are truly innocent.

I wouldn’t call anyone attempting to stop an active shooter as engaging in vigilante justice. Should bystanders just let mass shooters go in the future? He just murdered a guy and they have every reason to detain and incapacitate him. Although, according to HROT legally reasoning a black dude with his back turned is more a threat than a white killer with an AR-15. As long as he is killing the libs, no big deal. I remember when the same MAGAts defending Rittenhouse, also defended the guys who gunned down Arbery because they were performing a citizens arrest. I guess stopping a black trespasser is more important than a white active shooter. #whiteprivilege.

Would him having murdered someone -- that isn't clear from what I know on this case -- negate his ability to self defend? I'm not sure that changes anything.

The first guy he shot in the head had no weapon. He killed him and the others were trying to catch an active shooter.

The first guy he shot in the head had no weapon. He killed him and the others were trying to catch an active shooter.

I don't think good video of what went down there exists. Or I haven't seen it. Knowing what happened could change the complexion of the case

He was running from the first man he shot when someone fired a shot behind him. It was only when he had no where else to go did he fire in self defense.

While the shooting was completely justified anyway, anyone chasing someone who has an AR-15, assaulting them with a skateboard knowing he had killed someone, is so stupid, they might as well be shot.

Reactions: haw-key
He was running from the first man he shot when someone fired a shot behind him. It was only when he had no where else to go did he fire in self defense.

While the shooting was completely justified anyway, anyone chasing someone who has an AR-15, assaulting them with a skateboard knowing he had killed someone, is so stupid, they might as well be shot.
No. He was being chased by unarmed man who he had confronted earlier. He turned and shot him in the head. The others ran him down to get his gun away. He shot another unarmed guy and killed him then shot an armed guy.

Reactions: papabeef
Sad situation all around. First off, this kid should have never been there but since he was he was obviously attacked and some Antifa thug threw a Molotov cocktail at him which led to some deaths. Watching these videos, I would be hard pressed to put this kid in jail even tho he made a horrible choice going there. I’m sure he has seen what happens to people online by these group of anarchists and he was afraid for his life. Looks like self defense to me
antifa thug , lol

yes really , fact check

You need actual facts. What you are spewing is propaganda.

The kid is going to walk. There is literally zero doubt about it.

Doesn't mean he is some sort of hero but the facts are he was being chased and there is more than enough facts to determine that he was in fear of his life.

The prosecutor is in a jam as they know their case is garbage but they can't not charge him and proceed to trial.

Doesn't mean he is some sort of hero but the facts are he was being chased and there is more than enough facts to determine that he was in fear of his life.

The prosecutor is in a jam as they know their case is garbage but they can't not charge him and proceed to trial.
we will see.

As I have said, it doesn’t matter what the victims thought. It only matters what the shooter thought the victims intended to do.

You're suggesting anytime someone claims they are "in fear of their life" they can shoot someone in the head. That's ludicrous.

No hes suggesting if a convicted pedophile who raped 5 children is chasing a minor and then a gun shot is fired behind the fleeing minor-its reasonable for the minor to fear for his life

No - that's not all that matters.
It matters not that the victims MAY have thought they were playing hero by taking down an active shooter. This is why citizens shouldn't get involved unless they know with 100% certainty what is going down. The guy wasn't an active shooter, he was confronted and threatened by three individuals. Hw will be able to prove in court he thought his life was in danger, beyond a reasonable, doubt. If he had just shot up a classroom it wouldn't matter I agree. But that wasn't even close to the case here. Many appeared to be after him because others were yelling 'get him!' And they took the room temperature challenge accordingly. Think before you play hero. But they didn't and now they cannot.

No hes suggesting if a convicted pedophile who raped 5 children is chasing a minor and then a gun shot is fired behind the fleeing minor-its reasonable for the minor to fear for his life
So he knew the rap sheet of the guy he shot?

Full on stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT