ADVERTISEMENT

EVERY VIDEO OF KYLE RITTENHOUSE (KENOSHA SHOOTING)

5827f373ccde2b66.png

He shot an unarmed man and was then chased down.

There is no place in our society for vigilante justice. None.
Ummm. If that’s how you feel, you agree those people chasing him, punching him, swinging a skateboard at his head, attacking him with a gun we’re in the wrong?
After all, no place for vigilante justice. But I’m guessing you’re a hack and are ok with them chasing him and assaulting him.

I wouldn’t call anyone attempting to stop an active shooter as engaging in vigilante justice. Should bystanders just let mass shooters go in the future? He just murdered a guy and they have every reason to detain and incapacitate him. Although, according to HROT legally reasoning a black dude with his back turned is more a threat than a white killer with an AR-15. As long as he is killing the libs, no big deal. I remember when the same MAGAts defending Rittenhouse, also defended the guys who gunned down Arbery because they were performing a citizens arrest. I guess stopping a black trespasser is more important than a white active shooter. #whiteprivilege.

I wouldn’t call anyone attempting to stop an active shooter as engaging in vigilante justice. Should bystanders just let mass shooters go in the future? He just murdered a guy and they have every right to detain and incapacitate him. Although according to HROT legally reasoning a black dude with his back turned is more of threat than a white killer with an AR-15. As long as he is killing the libs, no big deal. I remember when the same MAGAts defending Rittenhouse, also defended the guys who gunned down Arbery because they were performing a citizens arrest. I guess stopping a black trespasser is more important than a white active shooter. #whiteprivilege.
BS

Sure, chased by a mob with a molotov cocktail and a handgun

Lol

BS

mass shooter ?

Lol

It's not reasonable to think that anyone in that crowd would have any idea about what is happening. It is completely resonable for a person to be in fear for their life when they hear gun shots and see a man carrying a weapon that has been stigmatized by mass shooters in our countries recent history. This is a purely tragic situation, and nobody involved is some sort of hero. This type of thing, coupled with each side caonnonizing or lifting their "side's" players to martyrdom will only inflame more and more violence.

I see this thread has gone full winger. Post some Andy Ngo stupidity, blame all the dead people and never the killer - unless he’s brown.

Giving/loaning/selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18 is a class I felony.

edit to add this as well:

(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b)discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.

So yes they are probably going to prison for awhile as well.

Think about what you just cited.....the person who GAVE him the weapon would be guilty of the felony.

‘If’ he did I’d agree with you. ‘If’ he didn’t, he walks.

The only reason they are charging him with crimes, they know they can’t successfully prosecute him for, is fear of more reprisals.
Or, they are charging him because they have evidence that shows he initiated the conflict and is culpable.

Ummm. If that’s how you feel, you agree those people chasing him, punching him, swinging a skateboard at his head, attacking him with a gun we’re in the wrong?
After all, no place for vigilante justice. But I’m guessing you’re a hack and are ok with them chasing him and assaulting him.
GFY and afterward learn what "vigilante" means. People taking on an active shooter is not equivalent to someone coming from out of town to find criminals.

What a stupid f'n position to take.

Or, they are charging him because they have evidence that shows he initiated the conflict and is culpable.
Or (much more likely), they are charging him to appease a mob mentality, their last run in with social media caused them a few problems....don't want to look weak/dumb/incompetent twice in one week

Or (much more likely), they are charging him to appease a mob mentality, their last run in with social media caused them a few problems....don't want to look weak/dumb/incompetent twice in one week
Or... not. They have video evidence and witnesses.

It's sad that there are so many who want to excuse his actions.

Reactions: Fluffles
I haven't seen a video of that as there's so far (who knows what is still yet to be made public) but plenty of eyewitnesses said he was pointing the gun at protestors which is what triggered the first murder victim to run after him.
All three of the people that were shot were chasing, assaulting, or pointing a gun at the shooter. He pointed the gun, but never shot at others who raised their hands and back away from the shooter. I'm actually surprised that he never shot anyone else by accident.

All three of the people that were shot were chasing, assaulting, or pointing a gun at the shooter. He pointed the gun, but never shot at others who raised their hands and back away from the shooter. I'm actually surprised that he never shot anyone else by accident.
Not really. And being chased is not grounds for shooting someone.

From the criminal complaint filed:

A second person who was later identified as Anthony Huber approaches the defendant who is still on the ground, on his back. Huber has a skateboard in his right hand. When Huber reaches the defendant it appears that he is reaching for the defendant’s gun with his left hand as the skateboard makes contact with the defendant’s left shoulder. Huber appears to be trying to pull the gun away from the defendant. The defendant rolls towards his left side and as Huber appears to be trying to grab the gun the gun is pointed at Huber’s body. The defendant then fires one round which can be heard on the video. Huber staggers away, taking several steps, then collapses to the ground. Huber subsequently died from this gunshot wound. After shooting Huber, the defendant moves to a seated position and points his gun at a third male, later identified as Gaige Grosskreutz, who had begun to approach the defendant. When the defendant shot Huber, Grosskreutz freezes and ducks and takes a step back. Grosskreutz puts his hands in the air. Grosskreutz then moves towards the defendant who aims his gun at Grosskreutz and shoots him, firing 1 shot. Grosskreutz was shot in the right arm. Grosskreutz appears to be holding a handgun in his right hand when he was shot.

Chasing someone and throwing a plastic bag at them doesn’t justify the use of lethal force. Is lethal force really “necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury” in that circumstance? Because that’s the standard for the use of lethal force in self-defense. That seems like a pretty big stretch to me.

Reactions: HROT
Chasing someone and throwing a plastic bag at them doesn’t justify the use of lethal force. Is lethal force really “necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury” in that circumstance? Because that’s the standard for the use of lethal force in self-defense. That seems like a pretty big stretch to me.
While I think we are going to find there is more to what made him fear for his life i do have one question. What was in that bag that weighted it down enough to be thrown?
poop_emoji.jpg

While I think we are going to find there is more to what made him fear for his life i do have one question. What was in that bag that weighted it down enough to be thrown?
poop_emoji.jpg

I have no idea, but it didn’t look very heavy. I would imagine what made him fear for his life is the fact that he is a trigger-happy, 17-year old pussy. I don’t think that’s gonna cut it in court.

Except he wasn't a manager or owner of the business, and he was committing a crime. Both items which exclude him from self defense in Wisconsin. He may still get off, but according to the written law he doesn't qualify. Everything else to me holds water.
While he did say he was defending the car lot, he didn't use his gun to defend the lot, only his own life. He didn't fire to stop the rioters from damaging the business.

He was running from an attack and gun shots were fired before he shot the would be attacker. He has clearly met self defense here.

There is enough on tape that under careful analysis will get him off, he may get a misdemeanor gun charge.

There is a tape out there of a molotov cocktail also

3 felons including a pedophile that did 13 years(rosenbaum), Grosskreutz was a felon who illegally had a pistol he was pointing at Rittenhouses head, Skateboard basher Huber was a felon who strangled a woman.

Antifa felon thugs

Hes also got a probono dream team assembled for a legal team. John Pierce, Lin Wood and about 5 other top criminal defense attorneys.

Not really. And being chased is not grounds for shooting someone.

From the criminal complaint filed:

A second person who was later identified as Anthony Huber approaches the defendant who is still on the ground, on his back. Huber has a skateboard in his right hand. When Huber reaches the defendant it appears that he is reaching for the defendant’s gun with his left hand as the skateboard makes contact with the defendant’s left shoulder. Huber appears to be trying to pull the gun away from the defendant. The defendant rolls towards his left side and as Huber appears to be trying to grab the gun the gun is pointed at Huber’s body. The defendant then fires one round which can be heard on the video. Huber staggers away, taking several steps, then collapses to the ground. Huber subsequently died from this gunshot wound. After shooting Huber, the defendant moves to a seated position and points his gun at a third male, later identified as Gaige Grosskreutz, who had begun to approach the defendant. When the defendant shot Huber, Grosskreutz freezes and ducks and takes a step back. Grosskreutz puts his hands in the air. Grosskreutz then moves towards the defendant who aims his gun at Grosskreutz and shoots him, firing 1 shot. Grosskreutz was shot in the right arm. Grosskreutz appears to be holding a handgun in his right hand when he was shot.
Really, that is the what you want to go down with?
images

There is enough on tape that under careful analysis will get him off, he may get a misdemeanor gun charge.

There is a tape out there of a molotov cocktail also

3 felons including a pedophile that did 13 years(rosenbaum), Grosskreutz was a felon who illegally had a pistol he was pointing at Rittenhouses head, Skateboard basher Huber was a felon who strangled a woman.

Antifa felon thugs
No. There was no molotov cocktail and Grosskreutz had put his hands up when Rittenhouse shot him. Stop spreading falsehoods.

ADVERTISEMENT