ADVERTISEMENT

EVERY VIDEO OF KYLE RITTENHOUSE (KENOSHA SHOOTING)

Something somthing your a bvttfvck for continuing to condone people destroying peoples livelihoods under the veil of police injustice. It wasn't murder, that isnt even what he is being charged with, it was defending one's life.

show me where I condoned destroying peoples livelihoods? You take pleasure in justifying murder (I suspect htey will be able to prove intent, the kid considered himself militia and went there to take justice into his own hands, if not fine...homicide) by a racist white nationalist 17yr old that drove from Illinois to Wisconsin to act tough and ultimately took two peoples lives. What a pathetic and disgusting person you are.

Reactions: blhawk and nelly02
you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

murder or homicide...they are both despicable just as you are.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
He wasn't on his own, as there were other armed citizens out and about as well as rioters with guns.
Yep based on the trash he posted in past nothing to see here, didn't go there with an agenda or anything. Bullshit. Miserable parenting.

Hopefully this is a bit of a wake up call for those on both sides of this idiocy. You want to run around and play real life call of duty, chances are you're going to get shot or kill someone and face some consequences. Either way, the outcome here was inevitable given what's been going on.

Last edited:
Yep based on the trash he posted in past nothing to see here, didn't go there with an agenda or anything. Bullshit. Miserable parenting.
The point is, he wasn't an anomaly as you suggested. The rioters did they not have an agenda?
And is it your view, the rioters can continue to terrorize cities and neighborhoods with impunity, destroying, burning properties, committing assault and murder and no one can defend themselves? The terrorists are victims and those defending themselves against them are the terrorists in your view? This is what you approve of?

Castle doctrine extends to businesses.

I’m not a Wisconsin attorney, I’m only licensed in Florida. But in all of the castle defense cases I’ve seen you can’t shoot someone merely on your property, they have to be actively breaking into a building that you are in or actually be in the building.

I’ll give a real life example, one of the minority shareholders in one of my businesses had a black sheep brother who was busted for using drugs. He turned into an informant against his dealer. A few months later he’s sleeping in his parents house when a hired goon busts into the house with a pistol. The brother is woken up and grabs an AK-47 which the goon sees and immediately shoots a couple of times and then flees. Before he makes it to the door the brother shoots a couple of rounds that misses. While the goon is still on the property running away the brother shoots a couple more times and strikes him at least three times before he hits the public sidewalk and drops dead.

In that case the castle defense didn’t apply because he had fled outside the building. If the brother had shot the goon before he hit the door then all would have been good. But because those missed and he shot him in the yard while the goon was allegedly (and probably) fleeing, the castle defense was no longer valid and the brother was sentenced to I believe 15 years in jail on a third degree murder charge.

Similarly, the protestor was outside the building and from what I can tell was fleeing when he was shot. Plus typically castle defenses only applies to the owners and residents of the building and not mere servants/employees.

The point is, he wasn't an anomaly as you suggested. The rioters did they not have an agenda?
And is it your view, the rioters can continue to terrorize cities and neighborhoods with impunity, destroying, burning properties, committing assault and murder and no one can defend themselves? The terrorists are victims and those defending themselves against them are the terrorists in your view? This is what you approve of?
No I am against the rioting as are George Floyd's family and our victims family here. I'm also against this trash driving miles interjecting himself into a situation armed with a ****ing AR 15. He wanted some action and the pos got it. Murder charges filed and justice needs to be served.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
I don't know the law in Wisconsin but if you are being violently attacked i'm pretty sure you have the right to fight back.
You don't get to shoot someone in the head and then claim self-defense when people try to restrain you. The photos you posted above were from AFTER he had already murdered someone. You people are nuts.

murder or homicide...they are both despicable just as you are.

How are you going to prove that? The first victim threw an *object at him while pursuing him and the second hit him in in the face with a skateboard while he was literally running away from both of them. What freaking planet do you live on?

*amended for accuracy

Last edited:
Reactions: lr1007
You don't get to shoot someone in the head and then claim self-defense when people try to restrain you. The photos you posted above were from AFTER he had already murdered someone. You people are nuts.

The first victim threw *an object at him then continued to pursue him. Any rational person would agree he was in fear for his life.

*amended for accuracy

Last edited:
Reactions: lr1007
I’m not a Wisconsin attorney, I’m only licensed in Florida. But in all of the castle defense cases I’ve seen you can’t shoot someone merely on your property, they have to be actively breaking into a building that you are in or actually be in the building.

I’ll give a real life example, one of the minority shareholders in one of my businesses had a black sheep brother who was busted for using drugs. He turned into an informant against his dealer. A few months later he’s sleeping in his parents house when a hired goon busts into the house with a pistol. The brother is woken up and grabs an AK-47 which the goon sees and immediately shoots a couple of times and then flees. Before he makes it to the door the brother shoots a couple of rounds that misses. While the goon is still on the property running away the brother shoots a couple more times and strikes him at least three times before he hits the public sidewalk and drops dead.

In that case the castle defense didn’t apply because he had fled outside the building. If the brother had shot the goon before he hit the door then all would have been good. But because those missed and he shot him in the yard while the goon was allegedly (and probably) fleeing, the castle defense was no longer valid and the brother was sentenced to I believe 15 years in jail on a third degree murder charge.

Similarly, the protestor was outside the building and from what I can tell was fleeing when he was shot. Plus typically castle defenses only applies to the owners and residents of the building and not mere servants/employees.
I get it. With it being a business though the parking lot is where a majority of the valuables reside, im wondering if they can use that as "still inside" also in your example the dude had started to flee, i am of the belief the dead guy was looking at him based off the shot but could be wrong.

Sorry, burning buildings and rioting have set everything off. Nice try though.
lol, talk about civil war for years, have guys from your side get caught starting the first fires, have your guys shoot cops, have your guys march around with guns threatening to kill folks, have your guys kill folks. Blame the other side.

Yeah, sounds about right for the party of personal responsibility...

Yeah because of all of the videos we have seen over the last month a guy defending his livelihood is the ultimate douche. Did you watch the old white guy get laid out while trying to put out the fire in his buisness? H
He probably thinks that guy deserves to die. The people on this board are something else.

an armed black militia marched in the south a few weeks back without interference
Hey buddy stop going against the narrative. It will make hrot lib brains explode. CNN taught them black men with weapons will be shot on sight so that is what will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT