ADVERTISEMENT

Everything wrong with Fox News

The only organization with higher employee turnover than Fox News is the Trump administration. Anyone notice how many Brits that they've brought in in the last year?

The workplace at both must be pretty tense when you see that much change. Usually indicates weak management at the upper levels.

Liberals in this thread.
zNkCtFv.gif

That's funny, I always thought this was the main board.
Oh this isn't close. That board has about 90-10 Northern to Ciggy ratio. It's terrifying reading political threads on there because, you realize how screwed up and divided we are, and if you say anything against the Cons, you are politely asked to kill yourself. That's not true...it isn't polite.

Oh, and I have no doubts conservatives could put together a liberal network’s coverage on North Korea and it would be just the same.

If anything it just proves the huge media bias in this country.

Oh this isn't close. That board has about 90-10 Northern to Ciggy ratio. It's terrifying reading political threads on there because, you realize how screwed up and divided we are, and if you say anything against the Cons, you are politely asked to kill yourself. That's not true...it isn't polite.

What board are you talking about?

There are so many of these videos going both ways. This is one of my favorites exposing the left wing loons.

High gas prices under Bush II, devasting.

High gas prices under Obama, well that can be a good thing.

This is true. Prices first skyrocketed when Bush was in office and I was pissed. In actuality the POTUS really doesn't have much to do with it.

Reactions: NoleATL
How'd they keep their brains from exploding on this juxtaposition?
It truly is a piece of art.
They point out posts/likes ratio - because they don't understand the concept I have been on Rivals for 17 years and likes started in the last 5. I am also apparently gay and should drink bleach. That's how they cope with things over there that their tiny hillbilly brains can't comprehend.

Last edited:
The point out posts/likes ratio - because they don't understand the concept I have been on Rivals for 17 years and likes started in the last 5. I am also apparently gay and should drink bleach. That's how they cope with things over there that their tiny hillbilly brains can't comprehend.

Oh..I know. I have well over half my posts before the "upgrade". My ratio now looks like it's 1:2 (50%), which probably means it's really running about 3:1 'catching up'.

Oh, and I have no doubts conservatives could put together a liberal network’s coverage on North Korea and it would be just the same.

If anything it just proves the huge media bias in this country.
Go for it. Post here when you are done.

Reactions: MitchL
There are reasons why Fox has fallen in the ratings war and this is one, prime example. Another startling fact is that they have hired so many personalities away from other networks and many of them were left leaning networks... so the obvious observation is that political views are shaped by who signs your paycheck.
Recent examples would be Lil Tuck, Trish Reagan, Bartiromo, Abby Huntsman, and Cavuto... to name just a few. Admittedly, the loss of so many on air personalities due to sexual harassment claims has also cost them female viewership.
This is a network circling the drain who rose in the rankings strictly from their non stop attacks on the Clintons and Obama.

Idle threats and more bullshit from Northern. BAU

LOL. Did you create the video in the original post?
There are reasons why Fox has fallen in the ratings war and this is one, prime example. Another startling fact is that they have hired so many personalities away from other networks and many of them were left leaning networks... so the obvious observation is that political views are shaped by who signs your paycheck.
Recent examples would be Lil Tuck, Trish Reagan, Bartiromo, Abby Huntsman, and Cavuto... to name just a few. Admittedly, the loss of so many on air personalities due to sexual harassment claims has also cost them female viewership.
This is a network circling the drain who rose in the rankings strictly from their non stop attacks on the Clintons and Obama.

Yet Fox still beats CNN and MSNBC in the ratings.

OK o_O

What's scary is that Fox has cultivated a group of people where they can pretty much only go to Fox or Brietbart/Blaze to get the kind of news and analysis that they want to hear. An echo chamber.

Everyone else can tolerate all the rest of the major newspapers, weeklies, news channels, etc. However, to the Fox group, that's just fake news or left wing BS.

Trump hasn't helped this dumbing down either. With this "fake news" and constant attacks on the media. It emboldens the Fox group.

This is the worst party of the Trump presidency to me, far worse than his embarrassing behavior, because this will carry on after he's gone.

I read your posts pretty much every day. My attitude has nothing to do with it. You'd feel at home there.

Yeah, I’m sure my non-interventionist policy would do well in the military culture of the Deep South.

Also, my indifference to Roe v. Wade would fit right in in the religious Deep South.

You like to paint with a broad brush.

Hilarious that Northern says the right "could" produce the opposite video but they just don't feel like it.

Who said they don’t feel like it?

There probably is numerous videos already out there that highlight the left’s hypocrisy in reporting. I already posted one.

Did you create the video in the original post?

There are so many of these videos going both ways. This is one of my favorites exposing the left wing loons.

High gas prices under Bush II, devasting.

High gas prices under Obama, well that can be a good thing.

Gas prices never got over $3/gallon when Obama was in office. They spent a large part of it under $2/gallon. Now, I can't watch that video right now but the premise that gas prices were the same under Obama as compared to Bush just isn't true. Gas was almost $4/gallon at times under Bush.

Gas prices never got over $3/gallon when Obama was in office. They spent a large part of it under $2/gallon. Now, I can't watch that video right now but the premise that gas prices were the same under Obama as compared to Bush just isn't true. Gas was almost $4/gallon at times under Bush.

LOL...wut?

Here's How Gas Prices Have Looked On The Last 5 Inauguration Days”

2001 (Bush): $1.40.
2005 (Bush): $1.81.
2009 (Obama): $1.83.
2013 (Obama): $3.31.
2017 (Trump): $2.32.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...-last-5-inauguration-days-2017-01-20-12464126

Hilarious that Northern says the right "could" produce the opposite video but they just don't feel like it.

Pretending Fox News is the only slanted media company in this country is not helping. It is possible to hate Fox News and acknowledge there is a liberal bias at CNN and many others. Also rooting for the team that is “less fake” is nothing to be proud of.

Yeah, I’m sure my non-interventionist policy would do well in the military culture of the Deep South.

Also, my indifference to Roe v. Wade would fit right in in the religious Deep South.

You like to paint with a broad brush.
You are a Trump guy. You defend the right constantly. Broad brush or not...you would fit right in because your posts are very much like theirs...except you don't call people "faggits" or tell them to kill themselves. So no, I guess you aren't EXACTLY like them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT