ADVERTISEMENT

Everything wrong with Fox News

I didn't say that, idiot. I said your example didn't show that. That it was your favorite shows how ignorant and easily brainwashed you are. I welcome you to provide an example that shows an equivalent case to the Fox video provided.

Prior to the OP posting that video, were you aware that it existed? Of course you didn’t.

If a counter to that video doesn’t already exist, I’m confident one will come along soon enough. Too much media hypcrisy to think otherwise.

Time for you to stop thinking you’ve captured the Holy Grail with that video.

You’re either too dumb to recognize that many outlets and people contradict themselves over periods of time, or you’re just being intentionally obtuse. Either way, it’s not a good look.

Yet you hurled an insult in your first post, and then more in the above post. That’s rich.

How did I drive him out when I was supporting him?
I "hurled" no insult. I stated a fact. It was wingnuts...like you...who torpedoed McCain. That you personally might have supported him doesn't change that. Your problem vis a vis McCain in 2000 wasn't liberals - it was your own right wing extremists...like you.

I "hurled" no insult. I stated a fact. It was wingnuts...like you...who torpedoed McCain. That you personally might have supported him doesn't change that. Your problem vis a vis McCain in 2000 wasn't liberals - it was your own right wing extremists...like you.

You did hurl insults. Don’t take posters to task for insults when you do the same thing.

Back to the subject at hand, how did I support him and torpedo him at the same time? Do you even hear yourself?

You did hurl insults. Don’t take posters to task for insults when you do the same thing.

Back to the subject at hand, how did I support him and torpedo him at the same time? Do you even hear yourself?
Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking. I've got a feeling explaining it to you using small words wouldn't help.

FTR, that's an insult.

You're like the whiny little boy-girl on the BB court who can't dribble or shoot to save your life, and who's mom has to come out and yell at the other players to "Let Billy score a basket- you're not being fair to him!!!"

People "aren't being fair" to you or are "arrogant" because they actually have facts to back up their positions and points. You rely on silly propaganda points and then skulk off like the little bitch you are.

Own it, you snowflake cupcake.

Reactions: Raglefant
JFC, are you seriously suggesting that liberal politicians and liberal members of the media have never stated one thing and then when the other party was in power said the complete opposite?

Please tell me that your not this F’ing stupid.

Are you unable to link some video examples? Still?

It’s lovely to see all the libs in here act like Fox is the only biased media source. Of course you clowns don’t think the main stream media is biased but it spews ur party’s talking points just like Fox spews Republican talking points. American media is such garbage.

It’s lovely to see all the libs in here act like Fox is the only biased media source.

It obviously is not the only biased source.

But the bias is so ridiculously skewed, it is deserving of the special treatment here.

IIRC....the "Liberal media" crashed down hard on Harvey Weinstein and on Al Franken.
I cannot recall Fox News pundits holding Wynn or Moore to a similar standard.

You're like the whiny little boy-girl on the BB court who can't dribble or shoot to save your life, and who's mom has to come out and yell at the other players to "Let Billy score a basket- you're not being fair to him!!!"

People "aren't being fair" to you or are "arrogant" because they actually have facts to back up their positions and points. You rely on silly propaganda points and then skulk off like the little bitch you are.

Own it, you snowflake cupcake.

Do you always post like an angry maniac?

Freak out much?

It’s lovely to see all the libs in here act like Fox is the only biased media source. Of course you clowns don’t think the main stream media is biased but it spews ur party’s talking points just like Fox spews Republican talking points. American media is such garbage.

This. The left truly seems delusional to the fact that this goes both ways.

Are you unable to link some video examples? Still?

As another poster pointed out, it will come out, if it hasn't already. You didn’t even know the video was out until this thread started. So in other words, stop acting like a tough guy.

It should be a simple thing to post something this extreme from CNN or MSNBC then. Right? Could you take care of that? It would be interesting to see. I'll wait.

What are the primary 'Leftie' pundit shows, to compare?
The View? Daily Show? Bill Maher?

From clips I've seen of Daily Show and Maher, they did a pretty solid job of skewering left-wing idiocy in their time, despite their left leaning viewpoints.

Maybe Maddow....but listening to her is like fingernails on a chalkboard. My Dad has her on any time I'm home and I just tune it out it's so hard to listen to. She reminds me of the Family Circus Sunday cartoons where the kid is "walking home" taking detours all over the neighborhood.

As another poster pointed out, it will come out, if it hasn't already.

Where'd ya go, Dipshit Troll?
Did Mom cut off your internet for the day? Have to get outside and do chores or something?

"It will come out"......but.....it hasn't....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT