ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like more Fox News fake news

You shouldn't laugh at serious childhood trauma, billiken. Try and be a better person than that. It took a lot of courage for her to write down how she had to wait to shower until weird hours of the night to avoid her father from bathing with her. What happened to #BelieveAllWomen btw?

So crossing the boarder illegally is now "innocent" in you fantasy lib world.

Why do you need to shift off on a completely irrelevant tangent here?

The guy who was accused and vilified DID NOT DO IT.

Do "all black people look alike" to you, too? So, one black person commits a crime, we should just round up a bunch of them 'because they're all probably guilty of something, anyway'???

Reactions: HawkMD
Why do you need to shift off on a completely irrelevant tangent here?

The guy who was accused and vilified DID NOT DO IT.

Do "all black people look alike" to you, too? So, one black person commits a crime, we should just round up a bunch of them 'because they're all probably guilty of something, anyway'???

Hey Mr Racist, i can at least tell the difference between black and brown. In your eyes, all people of color are apparently criminals but since they are committing crimes against whites it is justified.

Take the loss Joe. You are a loser here and evertime you try to engage in a conversation with me.

Hey Mr Racist, i can at least tell the difference between black and brown. In your eyes, all people of color are apparently criminals but since they are committing crimes against whites it is justified.

Take the loss Joe. You are a loser here and evertime you try to engage in a conversation with me.
Wow you’re like, really good at the internet. I bet you’re partner is super impressed

4709841028_433e331323.jpg

Let us know when they have to pay 787 million for lying to their viewers. Or when their lawyers argue in court that it’s just entertainment. We aren’t in a both sides situation here.
Just saying both sides are guilty is all. CNN never apologized to Joe Rogan either for putting a yellow tint on his face and bloodshot eyes while he said he did something else for Covid recovery. Why? Because everyone besides Fox News had to push the Lockdown/Vaxx narrative at the time.

I agree Fox News owes a dollar or two but to say that the networks don't have a lean or narrative to push is plain silly.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Just saying both sides are guilty is all. CNN never apologized to Joe Rogan either for putting a yellow tint on his face and bloodshot eyes while he said he did something else for Covid recovery. Why? Because everyone besides Fox News had to push the Lockdown/Vaxx narrative at the time.

I agree Fox News owes a dollar or two but to say that the networks don't have a lean or narrative to push is plain silly.
I know of no other major news organization that has lost close to a billion dollar judgments for blatant lies beyond Fox. You can say everybody does it, but clearly they're not. Fox and the Republicans are operating at a completely different level.

I know of no other major news organization that has lost close to a billion dollar judgments for blatant lies beyond Fox. You can say everybody does it, but clearly they're not. Fox and the Republicans are operating at a completely different level.
Again I agree I am just saying at least acknowledge that both sides pull the same sh!t is all. One is egregious enough to owe a bajillion dollars but the other 2 networks are nowhere near zero on the innocent/guilty scale

Again I agree I am just saying at least acknowledge that both sides pull the same sh!t is all. One is egregious enough to owe a bajillion dollars but the other 2 networks are nowhere near zero on the innocent/guilty scale
But they are not pulling the same stuff. If they were CNN would be losing billion dollar judgments too. Only Fox is at this level of blatant false propaganda. It's apples to oranges claiming that other organizations are anywhere close to the bias that Fox has.

But they are not pulling the same stuff. If they were CNN would be losing billion dollar judgments too. Only Fox is at this level of blatant false propaganda. It's apples to oranges claiming that other organizations are anywhere close to the bias that Fox has.
Ok bro

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
But you're not. You're ignoring the obvious. Fox doesn't deal in news. They deal in propaganda. I only hope that you aren't a viewer. If you are, they are lying to you.
I like to read/listen to both sides and form my own. I would just appreciate it if people did the same.

For example someone trading crack(FoxNews) for cocaine(CNN) doesn't make the cocaine less of a problem

I like to read/listen to both sides and form my own. I would just appreciate it if people did the same.

For example someone trading crack(FoxNews) for cocaine(CNN) doesn't make the cocaine less of a problem
If Fox is crack, CNN is caffeine. Let's get real. A lot of news gets filtered through a political lens. That's to be expected. But Fox is filtering it through outright propaganda.

Oh Butters.

Cameras in his face while being accosted with questions over something he didn’t do? They’re lucky he didn’t punch them. But be butt hurt about a finger.
We have an illegal alien apologist, and he's a lefty anti-American Marxist, who woud'a thought?

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777

They are not remotely close to being equivalent. Fox has done more damage to this country than any other entity. Seriously, pay attention to how many Republicans ACTUALLY HOST SHOWS on MSNBC. These are Reagan Republicans blasting Trump and MAGA. It’s not just Joy Reid. Republican after Republican commenting. If they’re saying it…

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT