ADVERTISEMENT

Fact checking only one candidate is not healthy for America

I think where the moderators failed was never mentioning the fact that we currently have a president who is a barely functioning potato and to ask about how she plans on helping us get through the next few months without anyone with a pulse in the White House.

What 5 areas did the mods “fact check” Trump? I didn’t watch but I heard they called him on Ohioans having their cats eaten by Haitians…I heard there were two other things they called him in..but as I said, I didn’t watch.
Just the fact that the moderators actually called the city manager of Springfield Ohio to confirm this, because they knew he would bring it up, is telling.

He was saying post-birth abortion (murder) was legal and repeated made up sh!t about the Haitians. Debates are pointless if there’s not even a shared sense of reality.
He said a guy said it

And he did.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam said. "The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

He said a guy said it

And he did.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam said. "The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
:rolleyes:
That is murder.
There might be a discussion between mother and hospital social workers about adoption or placement of the new born…once the baby is born, the delivering doctor has very little to do with it any more… the pediatrician takes over.
Jeeeebus keeeerist we have some dumb phuques around here…

I think where the moderators failed was never mentioning the fact that we currently have a president who is a barely functioning potato and to ask about how she plans on helping us get through the next few months without anyone with a pulse in the White House.
Why would they bring up Biden? He's not running for President.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think the moderators failed by not correcting Trump when he blamed Harris for actions of the president when she was not the president.

Reactions: cigaretteman
JFC. He’s seriously got people believing that hospital workers are executing 9 month old babies. Thank god someone finally fact checked his ass on national television. Biden should have done it during the first debate.

From Charlottesville to "bloodbath", the moderators failed to act.

ABC Presidential Debate: Moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis fact-check Trump 5 times, 0 for Harris

Only one candidate is a serial liar. They were being kind by only rebutting 5 of his lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT