ADVERTISEMENT

FAFO

Biches be crazy.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

The punch looked solid and I thought it was going to be a one hit wonder, and then her hair got pulled and she was off her feet. I'm not sure who got the worst of it???

Reactions: Tom Paris
What could possibly be so important to get in a fight like that with all those cameras on you?

That being said.....they'll probably both get a "reality" show

Reactions: HawkBall23
These always remind me of the best chick fight I ever saw in person.

Sitting on the bus in either freshman or sophomore HS year, waiting to get going to school and a chick fight breaks out. One girl got her shirt and bra pulled up around her head and it was free booby-vision for everyone.

Sitting on the bus in either freshman or sophomore HS year, waiting to get going to school and a chick fight breaks out. One girl got her shirt and bra pulled up around her head and it was free boobies for everyone.

For some reason in 9th grade all the girls were fighting all the time. Good times.

Reactions: HawkBall23

Sitting on the bus in either freshman or sophomore HS year, waiting to get going to school and a chick fight breaks out. One girl got her shirt and bra pulled up around her head and it was free booby-vision for everyone.
Finally! Something I can fap to.

I had a cat that would f up any of siblings or mother if they f'd with him. He was also the one that kicked a foxes ass. Alas, got ran over by a car speeding by the house.

Herky = short for hercules

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT