ADVERTISEMENT

Falconer...

He's been hurt all season. He played vs. Purdue, which I believe his is first game action at WR this season. Jonathan Parker also saw time at WR. Pretty sure Ryan Boyle did not make the trip, however, Connor Keane did.

Did anyone see #80 come flying up behind Wadley on his long TD run? I think there is some serious speed there we need to utilize! Mr. Young has some wheels!
I saw that. Glad someone else noticed that. He has definite deep threat speed.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
#80 Davonte Young has consistently seen a handful of snaps per game. I'd think he has more of a chance to contribute than Falconer.

Reactions: Suterman
He's been busy.
SNL_1427_05_The_Falconer.png

I could have sworn I saw Boyle on the sidelines when CJ was talking with Stanley after one of Stanley's drives at Purdue.

He's not playing QB. He's playing WR. Where the hell have you been all year?
He's at WR now, but it has been said repeatedly that he is moving back to QB next year. I interpret Forgery's comment as he should have gone to safety instead of WR, and not even worried about going back to QB.

He's at WR now, but it has been said repeatedly that he is moving back to QB next year. I interpret Forgery's comment as he should have gone to safety instead of WR, and not even worried about going back to QB.

So someone help me understand the logic of this. Ryan Boyle converted to WR even though he wasn't going to get any playing time this year but will be moving back to QB after the season.

Why would he not just stay at QB and get practice reps at QB this year? I don't get it. What am I missing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT