ADVERTISEMENT

Fallout (TV Series)

I enjoyed the first episode. They seem to have captured that Fallout feel.

The opening scene with the daughter doing the thumb over the mushroom cloud got me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonerfarts
Hoping it's good so I don't have to catch up on the lore via YouTube and fan wikis. I like the idea of filming good video game plots so people who don't like video games can enjoy them too

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I still play Fallout 4. It’s getting an update on current consoles on the 25th of this month.
I don't think I ever finished that one. Which is sort of typical for me with Fallout games. I enjoy the gameplay but the whole big endings I find tedious.
Might have to download it again after the update.

I don't think I ever finished that one. Which is sort of typical for me with Fallout games. I enjoy the gameplay but the whole big endings I find tedious.
I suggest getting some mods as well. You can download mods on the console version as well as PC.

Reactions: BelemNole
Not to get too far off topic but I just got the Stalker series on my X box, Another set of FPS that I really enjoyed back in the day when I played exclusively PC games.

Fallout 4 was one of the few games I played start to finish and did it multiple times. I did the institute ending first and then brotherhood of steel. The BOS ending is probably the most fun following the giant liberty prime robot around while it destroys everything and spouts propaganda. "Embrace democracy, or you will be eradicated".

The knights remind me of xtacles from Frisky Dingo

b4c3eb81d293746174fc7726a7e2d64c.gif

Reactions: Moral
I can’t totally get into it. I’ve gotten through three episodes.

Did make me redownload fallout 4 and all the bonus content I had on Xbox . Think I’ll start a new game after the next gen update on the 25th.

I remember really liking the game, but hating that shit where you had to build camps like Roblox or something

Heard of the video game but dont really know anything about it. What's the gist of the show? Is it a zombie, post apocalyptic Sci-fi kinda deal?

Heard of the video game but dont really know anything about it. What's the gist of the show? Is it a zombie, post apocalyptic Sci-fi kinda deal?
Yeah it's like a cyberpunk thing where the nuclear apocalypse takes place some time in the 1950s or maybe early 60s. No zombies per se but some radiation mutants

Alternate timeline where the atomic/nuclear utopia imagined in the 1950s happened. The pre war life was like 1950s style but with fusion powered cars, robots etc…

The US was at war with china on the brink of full scale nuclear war. Company called vault tec started building and selling vast underground vault cities for people to survive the nuclear war and live down there for generations.

The game and the show revolves around vault dwellers leaving the vault after 200+ years have gone by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT