ADVERTISEMENT

Fans from rival fan bases trying to tear down Caitlin

It is, what it is. 😉
High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

That last couple of games something has happened... she looks like she's losing control. Way too much bitching at the refs, bad body language, talking to the crowd (who yells at their own fans to "Stand the **** up!"?).

Definitely time for her to go to the WNBA. But unless she gets a hold of herself, her first season is going to be a rough one. The big girls won't put up with it and the refs in the WNBA won't either.
If you want “big time” athletics, you need big time athletes to play the game……this is not Little League any more…..emotions DRIVE the game and not all emotions will be appropriately controlled….I have played a lot of golf in my life at many levels of competition and there is one thing golf has taught me….You have to throw a few clubs in disgust, anger and frustration to understand why you should never throw a golf club in frustration or anger.
I bet #22 understands her “shortcomings” and is taking them to heart.

Mikey had Jimmy Black, Matt Doherty, James Worthy and Sam Perkins playing along side. Not seeing a 1st (Worthy) and 2nd (Perkins) team All Americans running with CC. You?
I get that. But it's still zero. Might be 1 soon and that's pretty great but still right now 0.

X is littered with LSU loser idiots claiming the fifth foul on Reese was not a charge. I'm sorry but by the rules when you lower your shoulder and drive into an opponent that's a charge.
Just show them a clip of one of the dozen or so hacks that she got credit for a block with. Her 5th foul was a close call, but it was actually about her 10th personal foul for the game.

X is littered with LSU loser idiots claiming the fifth foul on Reese was not a charge. I'm sorry but by the rules when you lower your shoulder and drive into an opponent that's a charge.
The irony is that if they had called a foul on the hack that began the sequence, Iowa would have been shooting free throws at the other end and Reese would have still been in the game.

As I said before, that was the exact same call that Van Lith got against UCLA, so credit to the refs for at least being consistent.

So I won't hear sh** from LSU fans about that call.

I get that. But it's still zero. Might be 1 soon and that's pretty great but still right now 0.
Do you really? If she does, and it's still an if, she still won't have that talent surrounding her. How will that stack up against yours and let’s say Jay Williams take on the same subject when he unloaded his BS stance on national TV? Jay had the same ultra team running the court with him when Duke won their Natty's a number of years ago. Does that cement his name on that list of special talents because he was lucky enough to have played on the same teams with all those other All-Americans? I'm not taking anything away from the players that are making this run with Caitlin. They have stepped up their game and have become a difficult out because they play the game the way they can win. Anyone that suggests that Caitlin is a lesser player because she doesn't have a natty is clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans81
Do you really? If she does, and it's still an if, she still won't have that talent surrounding her. How will that stack up against yours and lets say Jay Williams take on the same subject when he unloaded his BS stance on national TV? Jay had the same ultra team running the court with him when Duke won their Natty's a number of years ago. Does that cement his name on that list of special talents because he lucky enough to have played on the same teams with all those other All-Americans? I'm not taking anything away from the players that are making this run with Caitlin. They have stepped up their game and have become a difficult out because they play the game the way they can win. Anyone that suggests that Caitlin is a lesser player because she doesn't have a natty is clueless.
This exactly. LSU added Morrow, who was a 2nd team all american as a Freshman, and Van Lith, McDonalds all american, all ACC 2 years plus returning Angel, Flau Jae and Mikaylah Williams, the number 1 Freshman in the country. Sorry for the Kilroy there! We lost our 2nd and 3rd leading scorers and replaced within. What Clark, Bluder and more importantly our entire roster of girls has done is beyond incredible. While we as fans want to win a Natty, what Clark has done to elevate this team is incredible, championship or not.

I’ll say this, all the UConn and neutral people sitting in front of us, were cheering louder for Iowa at times than I was!!

I can’t believe that was as controversial as it was. I guess from the Birds Eye view it didn’t look as obvious, but from a straight on view, at least from my recollection, she clearly lowered her shoulder. I’m not a rules expert, but pretty sure that is a charge, regardless of set or moving feet (similarly a push off is an offensive foul regardless of set/moving feet).

Even without that 5th foul on Reese (at that particular time in the game), Iowa very, very likely goes on to win the game, so it’s a moot point.

That last couple of games something has happened... she looks like she's losing control. Way too much bitching at the refs, bad body language, talking to the crowd (who yells at their own fans to "Stand the **** up!"?).

Definitely time for her to go to the WNBA. But unless she gets a hold of herself, her first season is going to be a rough one. The big girls won't put up with it and the refs in the WNBA won't either.
Now how do you feel?

It's actually 100% race. Similarly, if CC was black and that good and a hawkeye, chances are most of you would be tepid in your love of that version of CC. It's all good. Race begets race. You know, I know it, Bob Dole knows it.
Right, that's why Iowa fans don't really care for Bob Sanders. You nailed it.

Reactions: hawkeyebob62
Now how do you feel?
It's got nothing to do with how I "feel". Those two games she did an unusual amount of complaining, gesturing, etc...an observation made by many people.
Monday, she was all business and just went out and kicked ass without all the histrionics. It's possible for both to be true.

Last edited:
Nebraska is: Mad About Iowa.

Man, they are squirmy about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT