ADVERTISEMENT

Fans from rival fan bases trying to tear down Caitlin

She absolutely would be coming from West Des Moines. But we were talking about you...

I thought you might enjoy the reference.
It's banal but I suppose you thought it was pretty clever. Ya know, even among Brahmins, I'm in the 0.001%. There are different sorts of Brahmins. We don't sully ourselves with the others. Ta ta.

Your reference to West Des Moines made me laugh. I debated at Valley and Dowling in the 80's. It's no Shangrila. There are plenty of affluent neighborhoods in IC/Coralville. All of us don't look to WDM and jerk off.

There's nothing wrong with loving your own race. When an Indian wins an Olympic medal, I celebrate it. Cuz he or she shares my culture and has accomplished something. We celebrate all the CEO's that run once white companies. I don't besmirch the largely white Iowa demographic loving the leading scorer of all time in women's basketball and the fact that she happens to be white. But the rest of the world, that isn't white, might have some heartburn with it, especially since that sport, in other levels, is mostly black. You don't like my take? I don't care. That's how a minority like me sees it and I'm sure others do to, who aren't white. Then again, I don't care diddly about women's basketball so good for her and her teammates, of which I can name like 2 to 3.

Well, it sounds like a “rest of the world” problem.

It's banal but I suppose you thought it was pretty clever. Ya know, even among Brahmins, I'm in the 0.001%. There are different sorts of Brahmins. We don't sully ourselves with the others. Ta ta.

Your reference to West Des Moines made me laugh. I debated at Valley and Dowling in the 80's. It's no Shangrila. There are plenty of affluent neighborhoods in IC/Coralville. All of us don't look to WDM and jerk off.
Ooohhh…so you’re a master-debater…that explains it. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69

Seems like you do though. Such resentment. Like a true Brahmin. Well done displaying yourself such. Now talk bad about poor people.

Imagine what she has to listen to on the court from other players and fans.
Wasn't it the Nebraska coach who told her, "your not that good" when she was over by their bench. lololol, especially when they're one of the teams she has set on fire her whole career....

He is a sensitive little Brahmin isn't he?
I'm less sensitive than the turd you are. All your posts make you seem petty and needy and a full blown racist mental defective. Now remember, don't slit your wrists if Iowa loses. On second thought, please do.

I'll only haunt Hawkedoff in his xenophobic dreams. Maybe you as well. Don't slit your wrists if Iowa loses.
Xenophobic is a three dollar word. Well done Brahmin.

Seething aren't you? Not used to the lower castes speaking out?

• Haha
I'm less sensitive than the turd you are. All your posts make you seem petty and needy and a full blown racist mental defective. Now remember, don't slit your wrists if Iowa loses. On second thought, please do.
Yes you sound grounded. Telling people from tge lower castes to kill themselves. Like a true entitled Brahmin twat.

• Haha
You got your ass handed to you again. All of your crap responses are a one trick pony. Good to know Mickey D's allows you to post on HORT. Progressive company.
Funny. One if the largest companies in the world and you degenerate its employees. Don't work for McDonald's but I don't look down on people that work there in any capacity.

You true are staying true to your Brahmin entitlement. Well done showing your true colors.

Funny. One if the largest companies in the world and you degenerate its employees. Don't work for McDonald's but I don't look down on people that work there in any capacity.

You true are staying true to your Brahmin entitlement. Well done showing your true colors.
One if? Learn English, idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT